Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iammike1

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2007
O'fallon IL
It was "98% done" almost two months ago.

Android has multiple programs that can access Google Drive to upload files without even using the actual Google Drive app. I haven't been able to find the same for iOS. Anyone have any recommendations?

I moved over to Google Drive because the extra data fees were so low compared to Dropbox and it upped my Gmail space as well...now I'm kinda left wondering what Google is smoking taking this long to release such a simple app.

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
What are you smoking to have decided upon on an unsupported cloud storage solution? Never rely on rumors and unreleased product unless you enjoy delays and disappointment.

iammike1

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2007
O'fallon IL
What are you smoking to have decided upon on an unsupported cloud storage solution? Never rely on rumors and unreleased product unless you enjoy delays and disappointment.

It's not the end of the world you know. It's what we call an annoyance at Google. The asinine prices Dropbox offers for upgraded storage isn't worth an iPhone app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.