PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for sale....... Mac and PC

capone2
Jul 17, 2005, 08:17 PM
Sold out.

dm33186
Jul 17, 2005, 08:18 PM
interested in the speakers, is that price shipped?

dsharits
Jul 17, 2005, 09:00 PM
JBL 2.1 Creature Speakers Silver $40
Pentax 4.0MP Optio 430rs 1.8" lcd screen $125
Mfst Office X for Mac ST Editiion $75
Griffin Powermate Mac and PC $20

IL Bisonte Italian-Bison leather envelope legal size $100
Is the Powermate the balck or the silver one? I want it either way.

benwa02
Jul 18, 2005, 03:45 PM
Ill offer $50 shipped for Microsoft Office X.

That is the one with the "aqua interface" right and not an upgrade version?

zach
Jul 18, 2005, 04:58 PM
I'm also very interested in the Creature II speakers, let me know what you want in terms of shipping and what kind of condition they are in and we can work a deal out!

dsharits
Jul 19, 2005, 09:55 AM
I haven't heard from you about the Powermate yet. I still want to buy it. :)

tnbizcards
Jul 19, 2005, 10:20 AM
What color are the creatures, if white I will take them off your hands for $45.00 if they are in good condition, with no defects and minimal wear. Thank you

dsharits
Jul 19, 2005, 10:22 AM
The speakers have been sold
;)

benwa02
Jul 19, 2005, 05:09 PM
PM sent last night, let me know. Thanks.

capone2
Jul 19, 2005, 10:41 PM
PM sent last night, let me know. Thanks.

Yes 75 shipped is fine, but i dont know how we would take care of payment??

CanadaRAM
Jul 19, 2005, 10:53 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/students/doyouqualify.mspx
"Microsoft grants licensing rights for Office Student and Teacher Edition 2003 with the following restrictions:
You can't transfer your usage rights to another individual."

You will find that all of the Microsoft Student programs (IIRC), whether purchased as a student edition or as an Academic or Education license through a University, prohibit transfer (sale) of the program. That's one trade-off you make for the much lower purchase price. The other is that the Ed versions and Student versions do not usually qualify for upgrades to a new version.

benwa02
Jul 19, 2005, 11:49 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/students/doyouqualify.mspx
"Microsoft grants licensing rights for Office Student and Teacher Edition 2003 with the following restrictions:
You can't transfer your usage rights to another individual."

You will find that all of the Microsoft Student programs (IIRC), whether purchased as a student edition or as an Academic or Education license through a University, prohibit transfer (sale) of the program. That's one trade-off you make for the much lower purchase price. The other is that the Ed versions and Student versions do not usually qualify for upgrades to a new version.

Well is this the Student and Teacher Edition or Standard edition?

benwa02
Jul 19, 2005, 11:49 PM
Yes 75 shipped is fine, but i dont know how we would take care of payment??

Paypal? Do you have any ebay feedback?

capone2
Jul 20, 2005, 06:45 AM
Paypal? Do you have any ebay feedback?

if not in use and not reg to u its not a problem, i checked of course.

benwa02
Jul 21, 2005, 04:23 PM
Whats going on here? Do you want to sell? I have sent PM's to you.

Just wondering whats going on. If you dont want to just let me know so I can keep looking.

Thanks.

madmaxmedia
Jul 21, 2005, 06:09 PM
Are your prices shipped? I want the PowerMate if it's still available, and can Paypal ASAP.

Thanks, Steve

dsharits
Jul 21, 2005, 06:34 PM
Are your prices shipped? I want the PowerMate if it's still available, and can Paypal ASAP.

Thanks, Steve
I already bought the Powermate on Tuesday. It just hasn't been taken off the list.

madmaxmedia
Jul 21, 2005, 06:36 PM
I already bought the Powermate on Tuesday. It just hasn't been taken off the list.

Okay, thanks. It looked like you were going to get'em, but still saw them on the list-

capone2
Jul 22, 2005, 12:09 PM

Have u sent out payment ? Oh i thought u were no longer interested ? thank god i checked the thread!!

capone2
Jul 22, 2005, 12:11 PM
Whats going on here? Do you want to sell? I have sent PM's to you.

Just wondering whats going on. If you dont want to just let me know so I can keep looking.

Thanks.

for what the office ? yes ? i dont like paypal so i can't think of another solution? unless u can?

dsharits
Jul 22, 2005, 02:50 PM
Have u sent out payment ? Oh i thought u were no longer interested ? thank god i checked the thread!!
I sent the payment out on Wednesday. Sorry for the confusion.

capone2
Jul 22, 2005, 03:55 PM
I sent the payment out on Wednesday. Sorry for the confusion.

oh great thanks, i almost sold it today...that was close.

dsharits
Jul 22, 2005, 04:05 PM
oh great thanks, i almost sold it today...that was close.
That was close. You should have the MO tomorrow or sometime early next week. Thanks for not selling it. :D

benwa02
Jul 22, 2005, 05:08 PM
If you cant accept Paypal then I cannot pay. Simple as that. If you would have answered that within the few times I have stated in this thread and in my PM's than this would have been over by now. You even quoted me asking you about Paypal and didnt answer.

Thanks.

capone2
Jul 26, 2005, 11:06 PM
That was close. You should have the MO tomorrow or sometime early next week. Thanks for not selling it. :D

I haven't recieved your MO?? what would u like me to do.

dsharits
Jul 27, 2005, 09:54 AM
I haven't recieved your MO?? what would u like me to do.
Well, it's probably still on it's way. If it's not there by Friday, we'll work it out.

capone2
Jul 27, 2005, 03:16 PM
Well, it's probably still on it's way. If it's not there by Friday, we'll work it out.

ok.