PDA

View Full Version : Facebook app that comes with iOS 6

mattburley7
Jun 11, 2012, 09:04 PM
does the Facebook app that comes with iOS 6 beta still suck?

i was really hopping they would announce a overhaul of the app so it doesn't suck when iOS 6 comes out.

Intell
Jun 11, 2012, 09:05 PM
iOS doesn't come with a Facebook app. It comes with Facebook integration and can use the same Facebook app that's currently in the App Store.

mattburley7
Jun 11, 2012, 09:11 PM
iOS doesn't come with a Facebook app. It comes with Facebook integration and can use the same Facebook app that's currently in the App Store.

when you set up Facebook integration doesn't it download the Facebook app? oh it makes sense to me now it would download whats currently on the app store so yeah it still gonna suck :(

sik08amg
Jun 11, 2012, 09:55 PM
does the Facebook app that comes with iOS 6 beta still suck?

i was really hopping they would announce a overhaul of the app so it doesn't suck when iOS 6 comes out.

I'm sure Facebook will overhaul for the official release but it is still going to suck.

jman240
Jun 11, 2012, 09:55 PM
when you set up Facebook integration doesn't it download the Facebook app? oh it makes sense to me now it would download whats currently on the app store so yeah it still gonna suck :(

Just like twitter you don't have to download the app to take advantage of the integration.