PDA

View Full Version : Are these features in iOS 6?

irDigital0l
Jun 11, 2012, 09:31 PM
A lot of WWDC 2012 news coming in and I haven't completely caught up with everything.

Anyone would be willing to quickly answer these questions, big thanks. Just want to know if some features I wanted are in iOS 6. I know Apple didn't announce everything.

1. Do Podcasts automatically update now in the Music app?

2. Does Safari have swipe down to refresh? I think Mail got it?

3. Any new Camera features added? Panorama mode or timer/burst?

4. For the YouTube app can you Like/Dislike?

5. Can you hide Newsstand?

6. Can you add pictures in Notes? I think someone demoed it on the Mac, same for iOS?

7. Can you swipe to clear notifications in Notification Center?

8. Do Notifications and Badges sync across all device and within the same device?

9. Is there video sync (something like Photo stream for videos?) There was a rumor about it coming, don't remember exactly from the Keynote.

10. Last question. Did Siri get 3rd party API? In the keynote they went over Siri several times so I dont quite remember.

If you know the answer to any of these questions, please post them. thanks Save me a lot of time to go back and try to find everything in a 2 hour keynote.

riam
Jun 11, 2012, 09:54 PM
A lot of WWDC 2012 news coming in and I haven't completely caught up with everything.

Anyone would be willing to quickly answer these questions, big thanks. Just want to know if some features I wanted are in iOS 6. I know Apple didn't announce everything.

1. Do Podcasts automatically update now in the Music app?

2. Does Safari have swipe down to refresh? I think Mail got it?

3. Any new Camera features added? Panorama mode or timer/burst?

4. For the YouTube app can you Like/Dislike?

5. Can you hide Newsstand?

6. Can you add pictures in Notes? I think someone demoed it on the Mac, same for iOS?

7. Can you swipe to clear notifications in Notification Center?

8. Do Notifications and Badges sync across all device and within the same device?

9. Is there video sync (something like Photo stream for videos?) There was a rumor about it coming, don't remember exactly from the Keynote.

10. Last question. Did Siri get 3rd party API? In the keynote they went over Siri several times so I dont quite remember.

If you know the answer to any of these questions, please post them. thanks Save me a lot of time to go back and try to find everything in a 2 hour keynote.

In my iPhone 4

2. No
3. No (interface Changed)
4. No
6. No

MythicFrost
Jun 11, 2012, 10:19 PM
6) No.

App Store no longer pulls you out of it every time you install an app now though :D

irDigital0l
Jun 11, 2012, 11:40 PM
6) No.

App Store no longer pulls you out of it every time you install an app now though :D

yay...i hate being pulled out after i purchase something -_-

pk7
Jun 11, 2012, 11:45 PM
Yeah, I hate being pulled out too.

:p

irDigital0l
Jun 11, 2012, 11:48 PM
I think out of all those questions I would really want an answer to if notifications and badges automatically sync both on the same device and with all your other devices.