PDA

View Full Version : FS: Brand New Dazzle Hollywood DV Bridge - $130 Shipped

colorspace
Jul 18, 2005, 12:13 PM
Picked this up a couple of years ago for a project that never materialized. It is still in the sealed box and has NEVER been used. Looking to see if there is any one else looking for this.

Provides great - two-way, analog to DV conversion via Firewire. Has both RCA, S-Video and Firewire input/outputs. Can do NTSC or PAL, and will work with macrovision sources.

$130 Shipped. Paypal or MO.

danny_w
Jul 18, 2005, 07:00 PM
Does this work with Panther and/or Tiger? It appears that the company is now part of Pinnacle and there is little or no support for the product. Are there other resouces available that you know of? Do you have a specific model number that perhaps I can correlate to the Pinnacle site?

colorspace
Jul 19, 2005, 02:21 PM
It absolutely works - as a matter a fact it should always work since it does not need drivers or any specialized SW - just import into iMovie or Final Cut as you would from any firewire camera.

Please let me know if you want it, I'm about to post on eBay.

Thanks

Does this work with Panther and/or Tiger? It appears that the company is now part of Pinnacle and there is little or no support for the product. Are there other resouces available that you know of? Do you have a specific model number that perhaps I can correlate to the Pinnacle site?

dsharits
Jul 25, 2005, 02:36 PM
See anything in this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=138767) that you like?

colorspace
Jul 28, 2005, 10:03 AM
not too interested in trading to be honest? Any offers?