PDA

View Full Version : Will you stay after ios 6 blow?

iOSFTW
Jun 12, 2012, 01:13 AM
Is anyone considering switching to Android 5 or Windows Phone 8 after disappointing ios update?

I hate Android but seriously considering WP because of its smoothness and no hickups, just like ios. Also because Woz was impressed with it.

Will you be watching live streams for WP and android announcements next week? Is there any must have feature that would make you switch?

Jordan921
Jun 12, 2012, 01:17 AM
Nope not gonna switch.

Calidude
Jun 12, 2012, 01:18 AM
I've already switched to Android recently after being a longtime Apple jailbreak user. I'd be open to coming back to Apple but not with stuff like this iOS6 update.

DJLC
Jun 12, 2012, 01:19 AM
Wouldn't even consider it. Even though WP7 *is* cool.

MadLeinaD
Jun 12, 2012, 01:22 AM
I'm not switching, one of my personal interest are medical stuff and AppStore has plenty of them

mikelegacy
Jun 12, 2012, 01:22 AM
New Maps App is sick. Yeah, it's not as great as iOS 5, but hey, there is only so much that can be done. Passbook looks cool, the new Siri stuff looks even better, and cross-device compatibility is getting even better.

It's all moving in the right direction if you ask me.

I have an android device, and It PAINS me to not have a daily-user iPhone anymore. All I have is my development device with no data plan. Android plain sucks. It's so far behind on so many levels.

So no, if anything, iOS 6 is BRINGING ME BACK (but mostly because it will be released with the iPhone 5 :D )

Jessica Lares
Jun 12, 2012, 01:23 AM
No. I decided a month or so ago that I was going back to iOS, investing in both the new iPhone this fall and the iPad coming out next year. I spend too much organizing my Android home screens, and playing with ROMs that I don't get to enjoy my devices the way I should be.

falcora
Jun 12, 2012, 01:27 AM
I'm pretty excited about the new features. No, its nothing revolutionary, but it is a welcome addition to an already phenomenal OS. Far surpasses anything available from Android on Windows Phone.

mrsir2009
Jun 12, 2012, 01:29 AM
Yep. And even if I didn't want to, I can't & won't just spend 1K+ on a new phone because I the latest iOS release didn't have enough new features, blingy eye candy and wow...

unobtainium
Jun 12, 2012, 01:30 AM
Is there any must have feature that would make you switch?

Public transit directions in Maps?