PDA

View Full Version : Do not disturb?

macbook pro i5
Jun 12, 2012, 01:28 AM
How is it,I'm not a dev so it would be very nice to detail do not disturb mode with a guide and so far currently active settings in it.:)

Prodo123
Jun 12, 2012, 01:35 AM
From my findings, it doesn't work.
Yet.
Don't bother with it.

jeffzoom91
Jun 12, 2012, 01:41 AM
repost from other thread:

"Mine is working. The trick is the phone has to be locked. If you are actually using it the notifications still fire. We'll see if it stay silent through the night."

Prodo123
Jun 12, 2012, 01:44 AM
repost from other thread:

"Mine is working. The trick is the phone has to be locked. If you are actually using it the notifications still fire. We'll see if it stay silent through the night."

Clarification: screen must be off completely. Still fires if screen is on and the phone is locked.
Thus, still pretty useless except at night.

jeffzoom91
Jun 12, 2012, 02:10 AM
I'll do some more testing, but I just tried it locked with the screen on and nothing happened.

I don't know what you were expecting, the feature was explained to work exactly this way in the keynote, and it works.

Plus this is beta software.

And it's totally useful.

rever3nce
Jun 12, 2012, 02:16 AM
Works fine on mine. Interesting feature

macbook pro i5
Jun 12, 2012, 02:20 AM
Sorry,its just awesome having this,I have so much spam from people in my messages app,so its useful they have added this.

rever3nce
Jun 12, 2012, 02:21 AM
Sorry,its just awesome having this,I have so much spam from people in my messages app,so its useful they have added this.

U can also set a time schedual. I set mine for 1AM - 8AM pretty neat

macbook pro i5
Jun 12, 2012, 02:25 AM
U can also set a time schedual. I set mine for 1AM - 8AM pretty neat
YES!!!!!!! thanks guys is there more functionality?