PDA

View Full Version : "creative juices are flowing"

CupertinoRat
Jun 12, 2012, 09:38 AM
At the D10 conference Tim Cook stated that: “the creative juices are flowing”. I’m sorry but adding a “do not disturb” setting and Facebook sharing to iOS is not earth shattering. Is that really the best Apple can come up with? Steve Jobs must be rolling in his grave somewhere, he would have never allowed Apple to get this stale. First the 4S with its’ Siri letdown, then the iPad 3 fiasco, and now this dullness? Is this the Tim Cook legacy? Creative juices: a clock app on the iPad ! Is this getting the fanboys into a frenzy? Drink Kool-aid much?

And please don’t give me this crappola about “refinement”. That is a convenient excuse for the fanboys. Give me innovation, give me industry changing, give me magical. Give me Steve Jobs damn it!

chrf097
Jun 12, 2012, 09:41 AM
And please don’t give me this crappola about “refinement”. That is a convenient excuse for the fanboys. Give me innovation, give me industry changing, give me magical. Give me Steve Jobs damn it!

You do realize Steve Jobs still had involvement for many more of Apple's years and products. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been involved with iPhone production to the iPhone 8, and iOS till iOS X!