PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Match: No way to tell which songs are downloaded now

wildonrio
Jun 12, 2012, 11:08 AM
Does anyone know how to possibly fix this? We used to have an iCloud icon with a down arrow inside to indicate which songs aren't stored locally yet. Tapping that icon would then download the song. This icon appears to have been removed in iOS 6.

TennisandMusic
Jun 12, 2012, 11:29 AM
Yeah I noticed this. My iTunes match won't hold onto tracks anymore either. It's insanely buggy. It will spend ages seemingly downloading, yet nothing is stored on the phone.

On a side note my battery seems to be draining at 1% a minute while idle. It actually drained while playing music and plugged in, in the car. Plugged ... in. By far one of the worst betas I've seen Apple put out.

MadGoat
Jun 12, 2012, 11:44 AM
Yeah I noticed this. My iTunes match won't hold onto tracks anymore either. It's insanely buggy. It will spend ages seemingly downloading, yet nothing is stored on the phone.

On a side note my battery seems to be draining at 1% a minute while idle. It actually drained while playing music and plugged in, in the car. Plugged ... in. By far one of the worst betas I've seen Apple put out.

Unless you're actively developing something and APIs aren't working as expected, there really is no point in commenting on the stability of a Beta OS.