PDA

View Full Version : A video overview of iOS 6

Antonov225
Jun 12, 2012, 05:27 PM
Q2Ld0jARbA8
I'm happy to see iOS 6 pulling away from Android even more. The way they removed Google Maps is a smart way to prove their point. I hope to see many more updates along these lines to help topple Google. :apple:

RipsMctits
Jun 12, 2012, 05:35 PM
If they release iOS6 as-is, I doubt they'll be topping anyone.

Ramonn
Jun 12, 2012, 05:38 PM
Dude what's wrong with her? So sarcastic but yh sweet lol

I guess even an iOS BETA release is worth more than Fandroid. Had to drop this sorry :D

"FaCeTiMe" @ 1:30 & 1:35 loooool

nuckinfutz
Jun 12, 2012, 05:40 PM
Gotdammm

I wasn't expecting Cali Lewis but this chick is an annoying cow.

chris566
Jun 12, 2012, 05:47 PM
That biased beeeotch. And yeah, she's a cow.

LSUtigers03
Jun 12, 2012, 05:55 PM
I'm happy to see iOS 6 pulling away from Android even more. The way they removed Google Maps is a smart way to prove their point. I hope to see many more updates along these lines to help topple Google. :apple:

What point does adding less detailed maps prove? Google isn't going anywhere and neither is Android just like Apple and iOS aren't going anywhere.

Twixt
Jun 12, 2012, 05:58 PM
Gotdammm

I wasn't expecting Cali Lewis but this chick is an annoying cow.

All apple products have facelift or specs bump in due time...

whsbuss
Jun 12, 2012, 06:00 PM
Please. Go away and play with your robot sweetie.

ToddJ
Jun 12, 2012, 06:00 PM
she works for a website that is called 'Netbook News?" and she thinks Apple is out of date? No one uses Netbooks anymore.....

WeegieMac
Jun 12, 2012, 06:02 PM
What an annoying boot ... stop talking with your hands so much!

Jordan921
Jun 12, 2012, 06:18 PM
Damn she couldn't be anymore annoying.

MarcBook
Jun 12, 2012, 06:25 PM
Quite possibly the most biased and irritating tech video I've ever seen.

GeorgieAcevedo
Jun 12, 2012, 06:33 PM
I like skinny girls. Decent height and long legs.

Ljohnson72
Jun 12, 2012, 06:34 PM
She sure loves saying "for quite some time now."

flashflooder
Jun 12, 2012, 06:42 PM
take a shot every time she says "quite some time".

I guess it makes her feel smart.

Ramonn
Jun 13, 2012, 05:59 AM
She sure loves saying "for quite some time now."

+ "FaCeTiMe"

Those are her punchlines lol

Sir Ruben
Jun 13, 2012, 07:01 AM
She's terrible, I hope she has a day job.

Telp
Jun 13, 2012, 10:35 AM
I don't normally mind people comparing iOS and Android, but this was just difficult to listen to. So much seething sarcasm and undeniable bias. And to think this is from a "blog" who is, I'm assuming, trying to make a reputable impression?

Who won't admit that Apple is a little behind with some of their core features? Few people will deny that. Her cunning remarks about the superiority of Google+ over...Apple's alternative? I'm surprised she didn't attack Apple for not having a Facebook alternative. Not that Facebook is my favorite thing, but Google+ was hardly a friendly experience, at least in my opinion. Their hangout option is about as useful as FaceTime for mobile seeing as, what, maybe 10 people even have a Google+ account?

Enough attacking though. I do support Apple vs Android debates, and I welcome the competition. I'll even go as far to say that she is right. While it's a solid update for Apple, it's a lot of catch up and less innovation. That being said, I think a lot of Apple's innovation, at least under the Steve Job's regime, was taking features and making them work well, look right, and overall, creating a better user experience. Having said that, there was plenty of actual innovative breakthroughs as well, and the past couple iOS iterations have lacked many of them.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, this video is rubbish. It's pure pure Android propaganda and a blog that focuses on netbooks (Netbooks? Do people use netbooks anymore? Did they ever really use them...?) seems just to be looking for more hits to their site.

Calder