PDA

View Full Version : iOS 6 Siri on iPad 2

iCris
Jun 12, 2012, 07:58 PM
Hello friends,can any confirm this http://www.macrumors.com/2012/06/12/new-features-in-ios-6-receive-spotty-support-from-older-devices/
No Siri on iPad 2 ????? :eek::eek:

If its true,apple that is not the way.

Cheers. :)

ECUpirate44
Jun 12, 2012, 07:59 PM
Hello friends,can any confirm this http://www.macrumors.com/2012/06/12/new-features-in-ios-6-receive-spotty-support-from-older-devices/
No Siri on iPad 2 ????? :eek::eek:

If its true,apple that is not the way.

Cheers. :)

Yes it is the Apple way....

iCris
Jun 12, 2012, 08:28 PM
Yes it is the Apple way....

Thanks ECU :)
I see,1 year and obsolete software is the way :(
well maybe its time to learn about JB.

Cheers.:)

ECUpirate44
Jun 12, 2012, 08:31 PM

Not necessarily, the 3GS is still getting iOS6, but some features are not supported.

Bobby.e
Jun 12, 2012, 08:35 PM
Apples website specifies Siri support in 4S and iPad 3 only.

jredecop
Jun 12, 2012, 08:38 PM

Android devices seem to be lucky to even get an update...

Anti-Lucifer
Jun 12, 2012, 08:45 PM
This is pretty sad. iPhone 4S has the the same cpu and gpu and yet no siri support? This is clearly a marketing ploy.

I guess apple can stoop as low as android. Terrible coming from a company that is making more money than most countries combined.

sleek881
Jun 12, 2012, 09:05 PM
This is pretty sad. iPhone 4S has the the same cpu and gpu and yet no siri support? This is clearly a marketing ploy.

I guess apple can stoop as low as android. Terrible coming from a company that is making more money than most countries combined.

iPhone 4S does not have the same CPU as the iPhone 4. The 4S has a Dual core A5 whereas the 4 has the A4 CPU.

iCris
Jun 12, 2012, 09:10 PM
Android devices seem to be lucky to even get an update...
Yes,you right.
I have the htc desire hd,and its true,but,im just a simple user of apple products,and i donīt like,i donīt see what is the reason for that,iPad 2 have almost the same (not sure) power,than 4s.

Bobby i see now,thx.

Anti-lucifer yes,apple says android market is fragmented,and how they call this?Programmed obsolescence?
I really like the apple,but i donīt like the way.

Cheers :)

irDigital0l
Jun 12, 2012, 09:18 PM
iPhone 4S does not have the same CPU as the iPhone 4. The 4S has a Dual core A5 whereas the 4 has the A4 CPU.

He was comparing the iPad 2 with the iPhone 4S.

Both the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S have the same RAM (512MB) and both have dual-cores Apple A5 chips.

Only iPhone 4S is clocked at 800MHz and iPad 2 is clocked at 1 GHz.