PDA

View Full Version : FS/WTT 14" iBook for G5 iMac

Artful Dodger
Jul 19, 2005, 10:16 AM
STILL FOR SALE
Hi, I'm looking to sell or trade my iBook for a G5 iMac with some of the same items (ram, Applecare or still within the first year to get Applecare) and very clean with no dead pixels :) MY iBook is in very nice shape and the battery life is about 4-4.5 hrs. for me still. Some of the programs that I can run without problems are Flash, Corel Painter IX, Photoshop Elements 3 and Garageband.

The iBook was purchased in December 04' and Applecare was bought in March/April 05'....will update exact date later today.
April 5,2005 bought so Applecare until December 2007 for this iBook.

14" screen with no dead pixels
1.33 GHz PowerPC G4 Processor
1.25 GB DDR Ram
60 GB HDD
AirPort Extreme
Two button mouse if one needs it.
This comes with all the discs (Panther OS) and power cords (even the extra extension cord that most don't use). I have the boxes and the padding that it came with. I will also give one bottle of the iClean I use to keep it nice and new.
PRICE DROP-see later post-
Like I said I would like to "Trade" for an iMac G5 or sell (to a nice home) if the deal is right, the selling price would be $1100 US and shipping to the Continental US or if in Canada could meet in Niagara Falls for pickup.
If anyone needs more pictures just PM me and I can email them to you. :)

jeremy.king
Jul 19, 2005, 09:45 PM
Excellent deal here. Savings of more than $400 off EDU prices!

Good Luck with your sale Dodger!

Artful Dodger
Jul 20, 2005, 02:32 PM
Hello to the couple of people that offered to trade their G5 iMac for this nice iBook don't be shy now PM me back and we can work something out :)

Artful Dodger
Jul 21, 2005, 01:25 PM
Hi, price drop before it gets put on eBay.
$1000 plus shipping along with MS Office 2004 student/teacher cd :)

devilot
Jul 21, 2005, 01:32 PM
Wow that sounds like an awesome deal, wish you luck!

You wouldn't wanna sell the iskin separately, would you?

Artful Dodger
Jul 21, 2005, 02:18 PM
devilot76
Wow that sounds like an awesome deal, wish you luck!

You wouldn't wanna sell the iskin separately, would you?

PM sent :)

devilot
Jul 21, 2005, 03:16 PM
PM sent
Payment sent. :cool:

Artful Dodger
Jul 21, 2005, 03:21 PM
Got the payment and thanks it (the iskin) will get out ASAP, waiting for my gf to get home from work so I can mail it and enjoy when it gets there :)
Thanks, Scott.

Artful Dodger
Jul 25, 2005, 12:59 PM
Hi, it seems that the thread may sound misleading but I sold the iskin and not the iBook.
The iBook is still for sale and PayPal is welcome as well as a money order.
Absolutely no checks I just got a bad check for my eMac and so I won't take checks anymore, sorry but really bad weekend with that on top didn't help.
So, sorry if that last sale (iskin) got people confused.

devilot
Jul 25, 2005, 09:12 PM
Just received the iskin today! I would definitely recommend ArtfulDodger as a seller from this transaction-- great communication!

Thanks for the fast shipping! The iskin is lovely. :D

Artful Dodger
Jul 26, 2005, 06:22 AM
Hi, devilot76 is someone I'd sell/buy from again and was very helpful for me ;)
Thank you for buying the iskin

lazyboy922
Jul 26, 2005, 10:04 AM
I am interested, is it superdrive or combo? Do you accept paypal?

Artful Dodger
Jul 26, 2005, 12:21 PM
Hi, it's a combo drive and yes to PayPal. Also sent PM to you. Any more Q's just ask.

Artful Dodger
Jul 28, 2005, 06:35 AM
Had some good offers but nothing set in stone so keep the offers/deals coming. PM or email me if you need more pictures :D

Artful Dodger
Aug 11, 2005, 07:11 AM
Hi, my iBook is still for sale and just for future insight NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS yeah someone tried to send half with a note that they would pay the rest in a few weeks :mad: Sorry that won't work and sorry for the rant but really full payment is needed to make the deal :D

Artful Dodger
Aug 11, 2005, 02:53 PM
Hi, I will add MS Office for Mac student/teacher cd along with Photoshop elements 2 cd and Toast Ti. 5 cd and booklets to help with this iBook selling to a good home :)

Artful Dodger
Aug 19, 2005, 02:22 PM
HI, my iBook is no longer for sale due to never ending bad luck as it was stolen from school today along with some other things :mad:
Thanks to those that had intrest and to "Lee" that I had set up a trade with and had to back out of because of this.
Wish I didn't go to school today...

rmhop81
Aug 19, 2005, 02:37 PM
damn, did u just leave it unattended?

Artful Dodger
Aug 19, 2005, 02:47 PM
rmhop81
damn, did u just leave it unattended?

NO and to also try to take from me within sight wouldn't be wise either due to size and what I would do so let's put it this way... they grabbed the book-bag in the mens room and kept on running! The way it was done is the most frustrating part but the police said that it has happened that way before at school.

WeeShoo
Aug 19, 2005, 02:47 PM
OMG, Dodger, I am so sorry, I cant believe someone would steal something like that, I hope you catch who stole it, because I would kick some serious ass if I found out who took my stuff.

Once Again, Sorry.

- WeeShoo

TheCubedXbox
Aug 21, 2005, 02:52 PM
I'm Lee and i'd like to say that he was very pleasant to work with and we had something going. Really nice guy, if he ever has anything else for sale or trade i would recommend him. Again i'm really sorry to hear about your stuff...

FadeToBlack
Aug 22, 2005, 01:51 AM
Sorry to hear about your iBook being stolen, man! :(

Artful Dodger
Aug 22, 2005, 10:14 PM
Thanks, it will take some time to get things settled but should work out :confused:

Rod Rod
Sep 6, 2005, 02:25 AM
they grabbed the book-bag in the mens room and kept on running! The way it was done is the most frustrating part but the police said that it has happened that way before at school.man! I'd be super frustrated too. I always hang my computer bag on the coat hook in the stall.

Artful Dodger
Sep 6, 2005, 08:50 AM
Rod Rod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger
they grabbed the book-bag in the mens room and kept on running! The way it was done is the most frustrating part but the police said that it has happened that way before at school.

man! I'd be super frustrated too. I always hang my computer bag on the coat hook in the stall.

Yes I use to hang my stuff up as well but they took the hooks down because people were grabbing them from over the top of the stalls :mad:
So instead of taking a yard stick and putting up hooks at the 36" mark from the floor, they (the school) felt it was better not to put any hooks back up that were taken down :confused:
Great answer-I think not! So I'm sure this will go as someone missed a memo to install hooks in a better place.

I think this thread could be removed since I no longer have the iBook or extra hooks to hang one on either :(