PDA

View Full Version : Good Stuff for Sale

Artful Dodger
Jul 19, 2005, 11:04 AM
Hello, I have a few things for sale that someone else might need or like :)

Toast 6 TI. just the cd $35 shipped

Toast 5 Ti. with all the manuals and getting started guide- $25 shipped.

Norton SystemWorks 2.0 for Mac-$15 shipped. (was too much)

****SOLD**** Wacom Graphire2 4x5 tablet with pen, mouse, Painter Classic and Photoshop LE-$40 shipped.

Shipping to the Continental US, if Ins. is wanted on any item that cost will be extra but applied to packages.
Payment by moneyorder or PayPal (preferred) accepted and shipped with tracking #'s once payment is cleared. Also I will keep it updated on the thread for ease of mind on both parties.
Any other pictures will be emailed to those interested and thanks for buying from me:)

ichoosedeath
Jul 19, 2005, 11:27 AM
Hello, I have a few things for sale that someone else might need or like :)

Toast 5 Ti. with all the manuals and getting started guide-$40 shipped.

Norton SystemWorks 2.0 for Mac-$30 shipped.

Wacom Graphire2 4x5 tablet with pen, mouse, Painter Classic and Photoshop LE-$40 shipped.

Shipping to the Continental US, if Ins. is wanted on any item that cost will be extra but applied to packages.
Payment by moneyorder or cashiers check accepted and shipped with tracking #'s once payment is cleared. Also I will keep it updated on thie thread for ease of mind on both parties.
Any other pictures will be emailed to those interested and thanks for buying from me:)

Where about's are you in Buffalo? I live in Orchard Park; I maybe interested in the Graphire2.

Artful Dodger
Jul 19, 2005, 11:33 AM
Hi, I live in Kenmore by the 290 but could meet you just about anywhere if you like. My GF use to live on Berg RD. out there ;)

jayeskreezy
Jul 19, 2005, 02:19 PM
how old is the tablet?

Artful Dodger
Jul 19, 2005, 02:47 PM
jayeskreezy
how old is the tablet?

I bought it in January of 2003 from CompUSA and used it about 12-14 times.

shane1
Jul 20, 2005, 11:55 AM
Are you willing to ship the tablet to Canada? I'm not actually all that far from you...

Artful Dodger
Jul 20, 2005, 02:24 PM
shane1
Are you willing to ship the tablet to Canada? I'm not actually all that far from you...

How far or close are you? Close enough to meet?

shane1
Jul 20, 2005, 05:08 PM
How far or close are you? Close enough to meet?

Nah, I'm in Windsor, not Niagara.. even if you had to ship to Detroit i've got someone there that can receive it

Artful Dodger
Jul 21, 2005, 02:20 PM
PM sent :)

Artful Dodger
Jul 26, 2005, 06:27 AM
Sale on Tablet Pending

Any offers on the other stuff :D
You can pay by PayPal and shipping included!

Artful Dodger
Jul 27, 2005, 10:07 AM
SOLD TABLET
Still have the other two items give me a good offer/trade to go to good Macs and their homes :D

Artful Dodger
Sep 4, 2005, 09:28 AM
Hi all, just added an item and dropped prices so don't be shy, make offers and we can talk, thanks :p

skoker
Sep 4, 2005, 12:13 PM
Wow, we should have a WNY MR members meeting. I'm in East Aurora and so is amacgenius.

ITASOR
Sep 4, 2005, 07:46 PM
Wow, we should have a WNY MR members meeting. I'm in East Aurora and so is amacgenius.

How close is that to me? MR meetings sound fun.

Artful Dodger
Sep 4, 2005, 09:43 PM
ITASOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoker

How close is that to me? MR meetings sound fun.

I think your about 2-3 hrs away, depends on traffic :rolleyes:

amacgenius
Sep 5, 2005, 07:58 AM
I think your about 2-3 hrs away, depends on traffic :rolleyes:

Rochester is an 1hr 30min drive, so Onieda is farther than that (I know because I went to the Victor Store Opening with skoker :P) but I guess with the price of gas (It went up to $3.59 yesterday) a 2-3hr trip just to meet a couple people would and wouldn't be worth it :p .