PDA

View Full Version : FS: Apple Bluetooth Mouse

rapps
Jul 19, 2005, 05:50 PM
Hi,
I'm looking to sell my Bluetooth Apple Mouse. I'm looking for $40 shipped and I'm pretty firm with this price. My sister just got an ibook and I would just as soon give it to her....but I don't really think she needs it :)

Its in great condition. I have all boxes, cds, documentation. It was bought at the apple store about 3 months ago. I'm just selling it because I find I use the trackpad much more than I expected. Aside from that the mouse itself is great. Very fast to pair and very responsive.

It goes for $60 at the apple store.....$40 shipped. Paypal is the preferred payment method....so I can get it out quickly to you. Check my ebay credentials if you'd like: Rappsny

Thanks!
Jason

ravenvii
Jul 19, 2005, 06:19 PM
Hey I'm interested. Could you mind describing the condition a bit more? Is it like new? I don't mind dirty, they can easily be cleaned off. But permanent scratches or marks, and I'll give it a pass. And how's the battery life?

Oh, and a nice dandy picture would be great too.

rapps
Jul 19, 2005, 06:25 PM
PM Me your email address and I'll email some photos. The condition is good and I'm pretty picky. The casing is pretty tough material....so it doesn't really chip or scratch. Its pretty indistinguishable from a new one.

ravenvii
Jul 19, 2005, 06:44 PM
You got PM!

rapps
Jul 19, 2005, 08:08 PM
sale pending