PDA

View Full Version : FS: 17" Cinema Display (no dead pixels) $300

mlrproducts
Jul 20, 2005, 01:44 PM
I just bought a PowerMac locally and it came with a 17" Cinema Display. I'm starting to do senior portraits so among other things I've purchased the 20" widescreen LCD with plans for another in the future.

So up for sale is a 17" Cinema Display in great condition, I've looked it over and there are no dead pixels on it, and luminosity seems even as well.

Asking $300 plus shipping (UPS ground or the cheapest, your choice) to cont. US.

I'll take some pictures of it later today, right now I'm guaging interest. See my eBay feedback here (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=mlr-products&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS) , verification provided to a buyer of course. I also have 1 positive Heatware feedback (just started there) under Pixelbender.

Thanks! (and look for updated photos later today)

mlrproducts
Jul 21, 2005, 02:57 AM
No ones interested? Please show some interest so I have motivation to take the photos to post!

BJNY
Jul 21, 2005, 03:11 AM
No ones interested? Please show some interest so I have motivation to take the photos to post!

First, is it new, to be shipped in its original box complete as supplied by Apple? Then, it's not a Cinema Display (widescreen ratio), but the normal 4:3 ratio, plastic framed and ADC-only, correct? from Billy = bjim at mac dot com