Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bronzeye007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 24, 2012
I do not mind to try iOS 6 Beta but what is risk for me and other people who want to try it? If I go on iOS 6 Beta, can I go back to iOS 5.1.1? If my iPhone got technical issue, will Apple refuse to replace my iPhone because of iOS 6 Beta? Let me know, thanks.

thepyro395

macrumors member
Sep 5, 2010
Arkansas
iOS 6 is buggy and has quite a few glitches. If your not a developer than there is no problems until it is launched for everyone. If you are a developer than its worth a try just be ready for some weird bugs and some glitches in everyday use. I downgraded back to 5.1.1 because 6.0 was affecting my daily use of my phone.

bronzeye007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 24, 2012
I just installed iOS beta on my iPhone 4S and I don't see any serious problem so it is just few bug issues. New map does crash sometimes if change it to landscape view but it doesn't bother me anyway. FaceTime can be little bit weird when running on 4G network but it is not so bad at all.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
I've had it on my iPhone since it was released. Its been nothing MAJOR stopping me. Nearly all my apps work, except the Xbox one. Its some bugs, but nothing stopping you from using it daily.

I use the turn by turn everyday now. Works great...but not in landscape mode - it crashes.

PaulKemp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2009
Norway
How easy will it be to upgrade to the next beta release? Will that be possible over the air if you are a dev?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.