PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Pismo

bigdz68
Jul 22, 2005, 04:59 AM
Hey everyone,
Well thanks to the last year and all the help from users on here to begin with. I have fully transformed into an Apple nut and despise having to use windows except at work. Its always nice to come home to a real machine anyways.
Soooo....Im looking for a Pismo in decent condition that I can use while at work or out on the road. If you live in the Bay Area that would make things much more convenient too (work in SF). Please let me know if you have one for sale as I would buy immediately.
Thanks in advance
Dave

PS U can also email me at bigdz68@mac.com

andy89
Jul 22, 2005, 06:36 AM
Hey everyone,
Well thanks to the last year and all the help from users on here to begin with. I have fully transformed into an Apple nut and despise having to use windows except at work. Its always nice to come home to a real machine anyways.
Soooo....Im looking for a Pismo in decent condition that I can use while at work or out on the road. If you live in the Bay Area that would make things much more convenient too (work in SF). Please let me know if you have one for sale as I would buy immediately.
Thanks in advance
Dave

PS U can also email me at bigdz68@mac.com

Try ebay! :)

bigdz68
Jul 24, 2005, 03:57 AM
Try ebay! :)

I DID! Along with Craigslist. I was just hoping that someone here may not be as likely to be a crap system. Hopefully, I was also looking for something that had some software already installed. Heres to hopin!
:cool: