Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lorkp

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
Hi, I am really excited about the upcoming iBook update. Are we anticipating a new generation of iBook or updated specs?

lorkp

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
with all due respect, you did not understand my question. Will this be a new generation of iBook (the outside looks different, like how they went from the previous iMac to new one), or will it just be updated specs? I haven't seen other threads about this. If they exist please direct me. :)

Jedi128

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2005
New York, NY
I could care less about the powerbook update... I'm waiting for a G5 or intel before I go near a powerbook. If they still have G4's I don't care what they do to them.

There is one good thing about them taking so long on this iBook update. Mine stays new longer!!! I bought it at the perfect time, October 04 a week after it was introduced.

Panoctopi

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2005
Someone at Apple told me that they are waiting for the 500,000,000th post on any 'new iBook' thread before they release it, so keep posting...

macbaseball

macrumors 6502a
Feb 27, 2005
Northern California
Panoctopi said:
Someone at Apple told me that they are waiting for the 500,000,000th post on any 'new iBook' thread before they release it, so keep posting...

Lol. People seriously think talking about the same things over and over will make the update come sooner...

Jay42

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2005
skubish said:
Then it will just be: When is the PB update coming?

Yeah!?! When is that new PB coming?

JK (although I'd actually like to know)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.