PDA

View Full Version : really simple request to 2012 13" MBA 1.8GHz i5 128SSD 8gb ram owner

hemagoku
Jun 22, 2012, 04:24 PM
2012 13" MBA 1.8GHz i5 128SSD 8gb ram, isA i am getting one, relative is getting it for me, and he isn't a computer person so i need someone to screenshot me the About this mac, and then the 4 tabs in the more info inside it, would really appreciate it ^^.

if got the serial/model number it would be even better ^^ .

KPOM
Jun 22, 2012, 04:29 PM
The boxes at the store are sealed, so he won't be able to check the "About this Mac" anyway. The boxes are clearly marked, and each model has a different SKU, so you'll get the right product.

GREEN4U
Jun 22, 2012, 04:36 PM
2012 13" MBA 1.8GHz i5 128SSD 8gb ram, isA i am getting one, relative is getting it for me, and he isn't a computer person so i need someone to screenshot me the About this mac, and then the 4 tabs in the more info inside it, would really appreciate it ^^.

if got the serial/model number it would be even better ^^ .

You have to order that configuration online. It's not in the store. It's not easy to screw up. If it costs $1299 it's the right one.

hemagoku
Jun 22, 2012, 04:44 PM
The boxes at the store are sealed, so he won't be able to check the "About this Mac" anyway. The boxes are clearly marked, and each model has a different SKU, so you'll get the right product.

i see, thanks ^^.
You have to order that configuration online. It's not in the store. It's not easy to screw up. If it costs $1299 it's the right one.

are you sure its not available in stores ?

GREEN4U
Jun 22, 2012, 04:46 PM

Yeah. You can't get 8GB unless you buy the ultimate model - i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB. It sucks. I want the same model you want.

KPOM
Jun 22, 2012, 05:02 PM
i see, thanks ^^.

Yeah. You can't get 8GB unless you buy the ultimate model - i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB. It sucks. I want the same model you want.

It depends on the store. In NYC, most of the stores have lots of different configurations in stock. In fact, the only 11" 8GB i7 combination Grand Central didn't have in stock when I bought mine was the "Ultimate" with the 512GB SSD.

Call the store to be sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have some 8GB 128GB models in stock.

GREEN4U
Jun 22, 2012, 05:07 PM
It depends on the store. In NYC, most of the stores have lots of different configurations in stock. In fact, the only 11" 8GB i7 combination Grand Central didn't have in stock when I bought mine was the "Ultimate" with the 512GB SSD.

Call the store to be sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have some 8GB 128GB models in stock.

I've called the Palo Alto store and they only have 3 models. The $1199 base, the $1499 mid, and $2199 ultimate.

I'll try Stanford and Valley Fair but if the flagship Palo Alto store doesnt have it, those chances are pretty bleak.