PDA

View Full Version : WTB: iPod Poster

buffalo
Jul 23, 2005, 09:38 AM
Hey,

I'm trying to re-decorate my bedroom and would love to have an iPod poster. Does anyone happen to have them for sale? If not do you know where I might be able to get one? Does Apple have an email that I could request one from?

Thanks

wnameth
Jul 23, 2005, 09:44 AM
I work at an apple retailer, and we just took down the shuffle posters, i ca send you one for like 7+ shipping (i kinda want it :))

AlmightyG5
Jul 23, 2005, 09:49 AM
I work at an apple retailer, and we just took down the shuffle posters, i ca send you one for like 7+ shipping (i kinda want it :))
When i asked one of the APple store people if i could have one of ther posters in the store they said no becasue they are required to burn them all so people dont start selling all there stuff on ebay...Am i wrong?

buffalo
Jul 23, 2005, 10:02 AM

I would be probably interested in that. Whats the size of the poster and how much for shipping?

wnameth
Jul 23, 2005, 10:02 AM
it's an apple retailer, and they gave them too me, no burning going on here

buffalo
Jul 23, 2005, 10:05 AM

I also see your in Canada. Did you want 7 US or Canadian?

wnameth
Jul 23, 2005, 10:07 AM
you can email me at wnameth at cogeco dot commmmmmmm

thanks

buffalo
Jul 23, 2005, 10:24 AM
That address didn't seem to work so I sent you an email using Mac Rumors...

Does anyone have the iPod Silhouette Posters??

reberto
Jul 23, 2005, 11:49 AM
I have one of the iPod posters. They are silhouette ones. They are mulie colored. I will have to lookk around for it but, i will get back to you by the end of today.

Stampyhead
Jul 23, 2005, 12:21 PM
I have one of the old posters from the introduction of the 3G iPod. The guy who I replaced at my job left it there when he quit. I thought of keeping it myself, but I never really liked the look of the 3G iPod. I'll sell it to you if you want it. It's got little pin holes where he hung it up with push pins, but otherwise it is in good condition.

wnameth
Jul 23, 2005, 12:42 PM
That address didn't seem to work so I sent you an email using Mac Rumors...

Does anyone have the iPod Silhouette Posters??

the email in the MR option, is my current email that should work, please email me agai, but i won't be home till roughly 11:00pm.

thanks

XIII
Jul 23, 2005, 12:46 PM
Did you get my PM?

wnameth
Jul 23, 2005, 12:52 PM
hey everyone, i have decided to keep them.

sorry.

buffalo
Jul 23, 2005, 01:34 PM
Did you get my PM?
If you were PM'ing me I didn't get it.

I have one of the old posters from the introduction of the 3G iPod. The guy who I replaced at my job left it there when he quit. I thought of keeping it myself, but I never really liked the look of the 3G iPod. I'll sell it to you if you want it. It's got little pin holes where he hung it up with push pins, but otherwise it is in good condition.
I'm really looking for the 4G Silhouette posters, but thank's for replying

I have one of the iPod posters. They are silhouette ones. They are mulie colored. I will have to lookk around for it but, i will get back to you by the end of today.
Sweet, just reply when you find it.

hey everyone, i have decided to keep them.

sorry.
If you must :(

buffalo
Jul 24, 2005, 01:09 PM
I found a few iPod Silhouette posters I was interested in on eBay, but I was outbid in the finial seconds of the auction.

So, I am still looking for one or two iPod posters. Preferably the iPod silhouette ones. If you have some or know where to get some please post.

Thanks!

buffalo
Jul 31, 2005, 10:49 AM
i was able to get a poster off ebay from this seller (http://cgi.ebay.com/2-New-IPOD-Posters-1-Blue-1-Yellow-Perfect-NR_W0QQitemZ7172744216QQcategoryZ21092QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem). Thankfully I didn't pay that much though...

The shipping was very fast also, paid Monday. recieved Wednesday, so if you've been lookng for some iPod posters this is a quick shipper.

iGary
Jul 31, 2005, 10:58 AM
They have the original iPod poster over at The Missing Bite for $199.00 :eek:

I opted for the $14.00 dual PowerMac poaster for my new office.

buffalo
Jul 31, 2005, 07:20 PM
wow!!!!! No posters worth $200, unless it was signed by Steve, and even thats pushing it...... A lot.

CiBoys
Aug 1, 2005, 04:30 AM
i really want the new BLUE iPod Poster thats in the bus stop... 6ft by 4ft :D