PDA

View Full Version : FS: iBook G3 900mhz, 40gb, Combo, 384MB, AirPort

Sutekidane
Jul 23, 2005, 04:41 PM
I've decided to upgrade to a 12" powerbook g4, and I don't need this system anymore.
it's a:
-900mhz G3
-384MB of ram
-40gb hd
-AirPort card
-12" Screen (no dead pixels, looks good)
-Fully working battery (I've gotten over 5 hours of battery life)
-Power adapter
-Original software + tiger and ilife05 installed.

Okay, heres the specific things about the condition. The unit is very worn out, the trackpad, keyboard, casing, and everything are very worn, it's missing a rubber foot, the batter is from an older non-opaque ibook (but works great), outside and bottom of casing has many many scratches. Power adapter is a bit damaged, but works.

Now, regardless of the above, the machine works flawlessly and always has. I've had no issues with it, not even a kernel panic. The unit is pretty cool running and the battery life is great (one of the reasons I've held onto it).

I'm looking to get $400+. Shipping will be extra. I'll consider any deal, so send me PMs. This little computer is a great workhorse and has never failed me. I can ship worldwide, but shipping price will vary. I can only accept PayPal for payment.
Thanks!

reberto
Jul 23, 2005, 05:35 PM
Would you be willing to trade for the Quicksilver that I posted for a trade?

pmartin
Jul 23, 2005, 09:03 PM
Would you be willing to trade for a PC? I have some relatively well-specced PCs I would be willing to trade.

Sutekidane
Jul 23, 2005, 10:18 PM
Would you be willing to trade for a PC? I have some relatively well-specced PCs I would be willing to trade.

I'm not really interested in PCs, sorry. I really need the money to help pay for my powerbook, and I don't really need anything else running windows... Thanks though.

Sutekidane
Jul 23, 2005, 10:19 PM
Would you be willing to trade for the Quicksilver that I posted for a trade?

Naw, I'm not looking for any more computers. Thanks anyway.

topicolo
Jul 23, 2005, 11:05 PM
so you can ship to the US or to Europe, but not to Canada? what's up with that? I might be interested, but apparently I'm outside your coverage zone.

Sutekidane
Jul 24, 2005, 12:10 AM
so you can ship to the US or to Europe, but not to Canada? what's up with that? I might be interested, but apparently I'm outside your coverage zone.

I'm sorry, I can ship to canada. I usually avoid international shipping due to the higher cost, but I've become a bit experienced with it, so, yes, I am willing to ship it worldwide.

topicolo
Jul 24, 2005, 01:45 AM
Private Message sent.