PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Corvette C4

TimDaddy
Jul 24, 2005, 12:47 AM
Hey. I'm helping a friend sell his Corvette. It is a 1991 C4 with 38,000 miles. It is loaded. He keeps it in his garage and has never even driven it in bad weather. He uses synthetic oil and changes every 2,000 miles. (Sounds unbelievable, but he's wierd like that.) I have pics posted on my homepage. http://homepage.mac.com/timdaddy/PhotoAlbum13.html If you have any questions you can ask them here and I'll try and get the answer for you, or you can call Bernie at (502) 321-2660. By the way, I should mention that the car is located in central Kentucky. If you live far away, he will work with you to get it to you. Thanks.

doucy2
Jul 24, 2005, 07:48 AM
wow nice
i am in southern ohio (not too far)
how much for this one

macpro2000
Jul 24, 2005, 09:01 AM
Nice vette...only 2 problems...it's the color blue and its an automatic, which are personally not my view of a sports car. If it was red, white, or black, and a stick, I would be seriously interested. But still, my views are the same as others. I'm sure someone will want this well maintained vette. Good luck!!!

doucy2
Jul 24, 2005, 09:03 AM
yea true
blue= ugly
black+ stick= bad ass sports car

TimDaddy
Jul 24, 2005, 11:16 AM
Nice vette...only 2 problems...it's the color blue and its an automatic, which are personally not my view of a sports car. If it was red, white, or black, and a stick, I would be seriously interested. But still, my views are the same as others. I'm sure someone will want this well maintained vette. Good luck!!!

I always tease him about it being an automatic. I personally hate driving a stick for everyday driving, but if I had all the cars this man has, I believe at least one of my 'vette's would be a stick. Anyway, the price is $14,800