PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Up Sale: Everything MUST go!!

LimeiBook86
Jul 24, 2005, 02:55 AM
LimeiBook86's Cheap computer parts and accessories!
All items are AS-IS and shipping is not included in the prices, will ship to 48 US States and will accept PayPal. Need a different shipment (outside US?) or payment option? PM me. I have good ratings on eBay - check username 'landpm'. I'm a little flexible on prices. Pics available on request

10 Misc IDE/SCSI Hard Drives Untested - $10 O.B.O. :rolleyes:

Apple StyleWriter II Black and White Printer with used Ink and Power Cable $8 O.B.O.

Quadra 660AV Motherboard w/ S-Video I/O (without composite wires, if I find them you'll get them for free!) $10 O.B.O.

15ft of BNC wire with two AAUI adapters (one broken adapter, other is loose) and a T adapter (PM me for pic) $10 O.B.O.

PlayStation (Not PS2) Multiplayer Adapter by Performance $10 O.B.O.

Handspring Treo 90 PDA includes Power Cord (If I can find the USB sync cable it will also be included also) Screen is broken and keyboard busted :( $30 O.B.O..

Adobe InDeisgn for Mac Book - Very Good condition $13 (Two available)
Picture -> http://www.halfpricecomputerbooks.com/images/bookimages/0761530290L.gif

Veo Stingray USB Web Cam for Windows $7 O.B.O. (Will burn installers/drivers on CD-ROM for you)

eMachines Tower 333k Motherboard w/ AMD 333mhz processor (Socket 7)
-Floppy Disk Drive and floppy cable
-Samsung IDE CD-ROM drive (Read Error?) - IDE cable comes with it but it's a bit short (11 inches)
-Two USB ports (one on-board - other on front panel)
-Integrated ATI Video memory with VGA port on-board
-PS/2 compatible 2 button Mouse
-Two PCI slots and Two ISA slots
-Two RAM slots (256mb Max - crucial.com)
-PC Game Joyopad (PC GamePort) 4-way Directional Pad & 4 Button with turbo (Wire exposed but not ripped - taped with electrical tape)
- NO RAM, HD, or anything else

I seem to remember the audio on the board not working. The front plastic panel of the case with the Power Button and LED is included. The rest of the case is old, dirty and a bit rusty so I won't include it (Unless you really want it)
$20 O.B.O.

Apple StyleWriter 2400/2500 Printer with Power Cable (I have a few of these) $15

BodyGlove PDA Case for Palm V series $5 O.B.O.

PC/Windows printer cable (one knob missing) $3

PC/Windows Compaq Microphone $3

3Com PCI Ethernet card (no metal slot) $3

Global Village TelePort Gold II for Macintosh Performa - Plastic Case ONLY!$2 Your case cracked or broken? This may replace it!

Autographed page from my animated storyboard of 'Candy Bar' (See signature)FREE with purchase! :rolleyes: hehe

Interested in an old Macintosh? PM me I have too many to list! ;) Thanks for looking everyone!
Don't see something you want? Ask me I have a lot of old Macintosh items :D

doucy2
Jul 24, 2005, 07:51 AM
LimeiBook86's Cheap computer parts and accessories!
All items are AS-IS and shipping is not included in the prices, will ship to 48 US States and will accept PayPal. Need a different shipment (outside US?) or payment option? PM me. I have good ratings on eBay - check username 'landpm'. I'm a little flexible on prices. Pics available on request

10 Misc IDE/SCSI Hard Drives Untested - $15 O.B.O. :rolleyes:

Apple StyleWriter II Black and White Printer with used Ink and Power Cable $10 O.B.O.

Quadra 660AV Motherboard w/ S-Video I/O (without composite wires, if I find them you'll get them for free!) $15 O.B.O.

15ft of BNC wire with two AAUI adapters (one broken adapter, other is loose) and a T adapter (PM me for pic) $15 O.B.O.

PlayStation (Not PS2) Multiplayer Adapter by Performance $15 O.B.O.

Handspring Treo 90 PDA includes Power Cord (If I can find the USB sync cable it will also be included also) Screen is broken and keyboard busted :( $30 O.B.O..

Adobe InDeisgn for Mac Book - Very Good condition $13 (Two available)
Picture -> http://www.halfpricecomputerbooks.com/images/bookimages/0761530290L.gif

Veo Stingray USB Web Cam for Windows $7 O.B.O. (Will burn installers/drivers on CD-ROM for you)

eMachines Tower 333k Motherboard w/ AMD 333mhz processor (Socket 7)
-Floppy Disk Drive and floppy cable
-Samsung IDE CD-ROM drive (Read Error?) - IDE cable comes with it but it's a bit short (11 inches)
-Two USB ports (one on-board - other on front panel)
-Integrated ATI Video memory with VGA port on-board
-PS/2 compatible 2 button Mouse
-Two PCI slots and Two ISA slots
-Two RAM slots (256mb Max - crucial.com)
-PC Game Joyopad (PC GamePort) 4-way Directional Pad & 4 Button with turbo (Wire exposed but not ripped - taped with electrical tape)
- NO RAM, HD, or anything else

I seem to remember the audio on the board not working. The front plastic panel of the case with the Power Button and LED is included. The rest of the case is old, dirty and a bit rusty so I won't include it (Unless you really want it)
$25 O.B.O.

Apple StyleWriter 2400/2500 Printer with Power Cable (I have a few of these) $15

BodyGlove PDA Case for Palm V series $5 O.B.O.

PC/Windows printer cable (one knob missing) $3

PC/Windows Compaq Microphone $3

3Com PCI Ethernet card (no metal slot) $3

Global Village TelePort Gold II for Macintosh Performa - Plastic Case ONLY!$3

Autographed page from my animated storyboard of 'Candy Bar' (See signature)$2 :rolleyes:

Interested in an old Macintosh? PM me I have too many to list! ;) Thanks for looking everyone!
Don't see something you want? Ask me I have a lot of old Macintosh items :D
you said old macs
any powermacs or ibooks??

macmanmatty
Jul 24, 2005, 11:01 AM
What are the sizes of the harddrives?

LimeiBook86
Jul 24, 2005, 05:11 PM
you said old macs
any powermacs or ibooks??

I have a PowerMac 9600 I'm not 100% sure on the specs but, I will look if you are interested. I don't have any iBooks but I have an old PowerBook 5300cs that needs a hard drive and power cord. I have a PowerMac G3 with AV in, 333mhz, 9gb HD, CD-ROM and I think a SCSI card but I don't think I'm selling that right now since I paid nearly $400 for it not too long ago (unless you or someone makes me a good offer)

What are the sizes of the harddrives?

I have like 10 of them. I know one is 500mb and another is 700mb but the rest don't have labels unfortunately. They are old...some SCSI and IDE. I think one of them is a 1gb IDE that should work ok (but is AS-IS). I just want to get rid of them since I don't have a lot of space, even if you want just one I'd love to give them all away.

Thanks for your interest! :D

joecool85
Jul 24, 2005, 06:43 PM
What about an old SE or SE/30? I want one really bad.

LimeiBook86
Jul 24, 2005, 06:49 PM
What about an old SE or SE/30? I want one really bad.
Yes I have one but, the problem is that I don't think it starts up correctly. The screen turns to a pattern of checkers and makes a noise. Plus it's painted kiddy colors. But if you don't mind... :p I'll just have to double-check with my friend who helped paint it. He probably won't care if I sell it but just in case.

Small picture below.

joecool85
Jul 24, 2005, 06:57 PM
Aww..its cute. But, I don't want one like that, I'd like it to look stock. Thanks anyway. Looks like I have a lead on one from an old teach friend of mine.

LimeiBook86
Jul 24, 2005, 07:00 PM
Aww..its cute. But, I don't want one like that, I'd like it to look stock. Thanks anyway. Looks like I have a lead on one from an old teach friend of mine.

Ok well thank you for looking anyway :) Any other questions guys??

I have other Macs. I won't sell any G3s or G4s because they are in use, but here is the list:

http://homepage.mac.com/ibook238/apple_list.htm

:D

LimeiBook86
Jul 25, 2005, 05:28 AM
I'd also be interesting VERY in trading things for an older iBook for my Mom. She just needs a FireWire port and an AirPort card (which I can always add -on) A Snow iBook would be great!

I have some more things that I can trade/sell:

=PCAMD 1800 CPU & motherboard (AGP & PCI, USB, DDR) with case (No RAM, HD or CD)

=Intel Celeron 1.7ghz CPU w/ Motherboard (Bult-in Video, USB, PCI) no case, no RAM, no HD, no CD

=PowerBook 5300cs - needs a Hard Drive and a few screws.

If you are interested in trading with one or any of these items let me know or if you want more things just ask me, I might have some other things you may want :) I might be able to include some older Hard Drives or CD Drives with the PC stuff if your interested.

LimeiBook86
Jul 26, 2005, 12:21 PM
Some price changes as high as $5 off! :D

LimeiBook86
Jul 27, 2005, 04:57 AM
Hard Drives (all 10 of them) are now only $10 for all of them

The eMachines PC parts + mouse + gamepad are now only $20

Remember I'm pretty flexible on prices, I just want to get these items out of the way. I have no room anymore :eek: