Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ihonda

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 17, 2009
i am trying to save all my photostream pictures back into camera roll after updating and for whatever reason its not working what so ever. it will do the first 3 pictures in photostream and then stop. i can select as little as 1 picture after picture 3 in photostream and it refuses to save back to camera roll.

is anyone else running into this issue?

VanNando

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2012
I am experiencing Photostream problems on iPad iOS 5.1.1

I too am experiencing issues with photostream on the iPad. I have an iPhone that I use as a camera. All the pictures successfully get copied over to the photostream. The iPad stopped getting updates from photostream and after two days, I had to disable and then re-enable photostream four times in a row to get synchronisation going again.

Now, when I try saving photos to camera roll, only about a third of the photos get transferred. At this moment the whole process is stalled again.

I'm on vacation and can't wait to get home and use a pc to transfer my photos to albums on my iPad. Photostream sucks at the moment.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
It's STILL buggy despite updates....It has a damn mind of it's own in Aperture, pictures I have deleted re-appear on a regular basis etc. I don't trust it one bit and would advise using manual sync for photo's for now. I have it turned on but it never replicates what it should. Maybe we will see a final fix for this is in ML.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.