Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PecanEater

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 11, 2007
Looking for a recommendation for an INEXPENSIVE solid black adhesive skin for back of iPhone 4. Ideally I’d like something that has a similar feel to glass - along the lines of Power Support/Steinheil. I know Zagg makes a solid black adhesive skin but I’d like to find something less expensive. MonoPrice, etc. Thanks in advance.

Shenaniganz08

Cancelled
Jan 26, 2010
Looking for a recommendation for an INEXPENSIVE solid black adhesive skin for back of iPhone 4. Ideally I’d like something that has a similar feel to glass - along the lines of Power Support/Steinheil. I know Zagg makes a solid black adhesive skin but I’d like to find something less expensive. MonoPrice, etc. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you are worried about resale value ( what's the point of protecting the back ? )

Buy a replacement back ( they are dirt cheap) and keep your original one in new condition

PecanEater

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 11, 2007
Not worried about resale. I'd just like to have an all black back - no apple logo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.