PDA

View Full Version : waterfield sf bags for macbook air 13" sleeve, anyone?

SenorVvangIstMoi
Jun 28, 2012, 06:50 AM
Any one using this sleeve for their beloved macbook air 13"?

I wanted to buy a sleeve to carry both my mba 13" as well as the new iPad in one sleeve.. so, if you're currently using this waterfield sleeve, may I know is there enough room for that extra space for the iPad? or should I pick the 13" for macbook pro? since it is a bit thicker?

I wanted to have a thin/sweet sleeve just for the macbook and iPad; no need room for other stuff. Any recommendation?
Thanks guys!

IngerMan
Jun 28, 2012, 07:12 AM
No it will not fit both. I had the 2010 MBA 13" and still have the WF sleeve. There is just enough room on the inside for the MBA. Email SFbags.com and tell them what you want, they will let you know what product might meet your expectations.

SenorVvangIstMoi
Jun 28, 2012, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess for the 13" waterfield sleeve for MacBook pro might have increase a bit in the thickness of the bag? I not sure.. I've seen no one possess a MacBook pro with the waterfield on the Internet so far..

tsboy69
Jun 28, 2012, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess for the 13" waterfield sleeve for MacBook pro might have increase a bit in the thickness of the bag? I not sure.. I've seen no one possess a MacBook pro with the waterfield on the Internet so far..

I have the Racer-X for my 13" Air. it's snug in it's compartment.
I wanted a sleeve and bought the Sleevecase from WF and was dismayed
to discover it's way too big for my Racer.

Even a Joli case will probably not work.

Hope this is helpful

infectedfall
Jun 28, 2012, 01:06 PM
I have the Outback sleeve and I love it :)

SenorVvangIstMoi
Jun 29, 2012, 03:08 AM
I have the Outback sleeve and I love it :)

May I know whether or not can it fit an iPad inside the sleeve? On top of the Air.

ElCidRo
Jun 29, 2012, 06:46 AM
I have the outback too - its awesome and a great price

Higgs1
Jun 29, 2012, 07:26 AM
I just ordered the smart case sleeve from sfbags to use in conjunction with my muzetto bag. Should be here next week and I'll post impressions. No really good videos about this sleeve other than sfbags own video.

Looks good to protect my air while in my bag or even carrying solo with or without the charger.

infectedfall
Jun 29, 2012, 09:01 AM
May I know whether or not can it fit an iPad inside the sleeve? On top of the Air.

Doubtful, but possibly. I don't have an iPad to test it, sorry!

SenorVvangIstMoi
Jun 29, 2012, 09:09 AM
Doubtful, but possibly. I don't have an iPad to test it, sorry!

Alright. Thanks man, I will consider your sleeve also. :)

torana355
Jun 29, 2012, 09:15 AM
You can squeeze it in the outer pocket but its not advisable. Brilliant Sleeve btw, very high quality!!!