Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GeorgieAcevedo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
New York City
I tried the app. I like it. But I notice a bit of lag when scrolling on every page.

Maybe that's just happening to me or maybe that's because I'm running iOS 6. Has anyone experienced that happening?

I really want to use it but that's holding me back. I would like some feedback on other users experiences with google chrome for iOS on the iPad.

jrtdot

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2012
Having an issue with the bookmark sync that's about it though with complaints

dhartung02

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2007
Little Rock, AR
I like it, but it doesnt seem fair that developers cant use the same Nitro engine that Safari makes use of. Apple is pulling the same stund Microsoft did in the 90's when it was Internet Explorer vs. Netscape.

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Mar 29, 2011
It's cause it's not the real Chrome. It's more or less a skin of Chrome. Such a shame it can't be fully realized because of Apple's strict and stubborn rules. Chrome browser is actually fantastic.

OutSpoken

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
UK
I may have to make Chrome my default browser as it doesn't give me the issue Safari does on my ipad, which is not loading all images in Google search.:mad: I've tried resetting Safari, clearing cache...nothing works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.