PDA

View Full Version : Video transfer to my ipod.

DuganRun
Jun 30, 2012, 05:52 AM
Hi Forum, I'm wanting to transfer videos from the internet to my ipod 5th gen, today I did a little research and downloaded 'Tooble' but without the 'pro' upgrade it's useless as the sites I'm using aren't mainstream, is there a free download anybody could recommend which will allow me to take videos from most sites?

kd5jos
Jun 30, 2012, 09:55 AM
Hi Forum, I'm wanting to transfer videos from the internet to my ipod 5th gen, today I did a little research and downloaded 'Tooble' but without the 'pro' upgrade it's useless as the sites I'm using aren't mainstream, is there a free download anybody could recommend which will allow me to take videos from most sites?

Considering what a persons time is worth, ten dollars is REALLY NOT a lot to pay for the Pro version. It'll cost you more than that in time to find a functional replacement.

DuganRun
Jun 30, 2012, 05:42 PM
Considering what a persons time is worth, ten dollars is REALLY NOT a lot to pay for the Pro version. It'll cost you more than that in time to find a functional replacement.

In that case do you think Roxio Toast would be better ?

JMG
Jul 1, 2012, 02:57 AM
Depending on the site you could use the activity monitor method for safari. Just google it.

Then use handbrake or mpegstreamclip to convert it it necessary.