PDA

View Full Version : iWork for iOS tutorials

samywamy10
Jul 2, 2012, 09:22 AM
Hey guys,
my school is deploying iPads to students from year 5-12, and they have asked me to create tutorials on iWork, GarageBand, iMovie etc. Here are the iWork videos. I'm posting them here for a) feedback on the videos b) to teach people about how to use iWork (share with your non-tech savvy friends).

wDepU2xasMU

ozxluVBstJ8

lCWHlkX_BXo

The playlist. (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCD14158D7E0EFC08)

SaintsMac
Jul 4, 2012, 07:12 AM
Thanks for sharing.

softypolimer
Jul 4, 2012, 09:25 AM
Cool, I will have my mom to take a look at it. I think this will give her a general idea of how to use ipad and those apps.

GerritV
Jul 4, 2012, 09:30 AM
Nice work, you do and say all the right things IMO. Although I'd speak a wee slower :D
Personally, I find the (background?) music much too loud, and also rather irritating and therefor distracting. But then again, I'm not a 12 yr old student :p

samywamy10
Jul 4, 2012, 11:38 PM
Nice work, you do and say all the right things IMO. Although I'd speak a wee slower :D
Personally, I find the (background?) music much too loud, and also rather irritating and therefor distracting. But then again, I'm not a 12 yr old student :p

Yeah I know, I need to speak slower. You should have seen the Pages tutorial I made before I redid it *facepalm*. The music looping in the Numbers tutorial is annoying (I discover after I have rendered and published), but will find some better music in future videos.

Just to clarify, Year 5-12 is ages 11-18 ;).

Thanks for the feedback!