PDA

View Full Version : Trading Card Games

RMD68
Jul 4, 2012, 07:48 PM
What are the best trading card games for iOS?

I came across accession, and its looks like a good game, but I want to make sure which games are the best before I purchase one.

I have never played this genre of games, but I figured that a few bucks is worth a try.

Thanks in advance.

blueroom
Jul 4, 2012, 08:00 PM
Trading cards? Like Magic the Gathering?

RMD68
Jul 4, 2012, 08:04 PM
Trading cards? Like Magic the Gathering?

Yes, that genre of games.

I apologize that I didn't clarify that in the initial post.

blueroom
Jul 4, 2012, 08:07 PM
Then how about Magic the Gathering for iOS.

RMD68
Jul 4, 2012, 08:13 PM
Then how about Magic the Gathering for iOS.

I looked at that app, and it appears that it's only for researching cards and planning for live games.

softypolimer
Jul 4, 2012, 09:09 PM
"Assassin's creed recollection"
"Shadow Era"

There's a few more of them but that's all I can think of, for now. Both are free. I never try any of them though, since I'm not a fan of a game that rely heavily on an iap.

"Bloodshow" series are also a hybrid between RTS (like PvZ) and collectable card game. Also free bat have a paid version too.

RMD68
Jul 4, 2012, 09:13 PM
Is the game accession good?

Morrius
Jul 4, 2012, 09:20 PM
Ascension is very good. It's a deckbuilder in the style of Dominion. If you want a collectible card game, Magic the Gathering: Duel of the Planeswalkers 2013 was just released. It's called Magic 2013 in the app store. Summoner Wars also just came out.

Redjericho
Jul 5, 2012, 11:55 AM
Another one for magic the gathering, such a great game.

kmj2318
Jul 5, 2012, 12:15 PM
MTG is great

KevinM2
Jul 10, 2012, 02:44 PM
I looked at that app, and it appears that it's only for researching cards and planning for live games.

I think you have maybe been looking at the wrong app. There is Magic 2013 which is an IOS version of Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planewalkers, and it is excellent!! And it is by Wizards of the Coast, so a proper official version.

Free App (so you can try it out), and then a $10 (ish...I forget the actual amount) in-app purchase, but well worth $10 of anyone's money!