PDA

View Full Version : What can good reader do that notability cant?

pcomac
Jul 5, 2012, 11:35 AM
I got notability and I really like it. Before I found out about it I heard that good reader is really good and I was considering getting it. What can good reader do that notability can't?

Redjericho
Jul 5, 2012, 11:53 AM
They are both on opposite ends of the ballpark. Goodreader cannot create documents like notability, but it has far more versatile actions for manipulating already created documents. I would more consider having both of them together, rather than comparing what they can do on their own.

walie
Jul 5, 2012, 12:00 PM
I got notability and I really like it. Before I found out about it I heard that good reader is really good and I was considering getting it. What can good reader do that notability can't?

GoodREADER

that didn't tell you anything?

jojoba
Jul 5, 2012, 05:26 PM
They are both on opposite ends of the ballpark. Goodreader cannot create documents like notability, but it has far more versatile actions for manipulating already created documents. I would more consider having both of them together, rather than comparing what they can do on their own.

This. I use Notability as my primary note taking app, and GR and iAnnotate for making up PDFs.