Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Does anybody know where in the UK I can get a copy of the Mac version of this game. All the Amazon UK copies just say PC ?

Thanks.

robinthoms2

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2012
I bought the game now and am wondering what you guys think has the best storyline in your opinion? I've played all the 40 minute starter origins so you can talk about that but what i care most about is which storylines are the best for the entire game as a whole?

Hansr

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2007
Thanks for that.

After searching everywhere I could find no Mac version being sold in the UK including Ebay for a UK seller, looks I will have to buy from elsewhere.

The game is electronic only, no retail package of the Mac version.

oxfordguy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 27, 2008
Oxford, England
I bought Dragon Age Origins Ultimate (which includes a whole bunch of included DLC content) off the UK Gamersgate site. The Mac port is apparently a not particularly well-optimised Cider port, though I was pleasantly surprised that it seems to run pretty smoothly on my mid-2012 Macbook Air!

Am not sure if its actually possibly to display the FPS in the game, but it seems pretty good unless the detail is really cranked up.

cluthz

macrumors 68040
Jun 15, 2004
Norway
I bought Dragon Age Origins Ultimate (which includes a whole bunch of included DLC content) off the UK Gamersgate site. The Mac port is apparently a not particularly well-optimised Cider port, though I was pleasantly surprised that it seems to run pretty smoothly on my mid-2012 Macbook Air!

Am not sure if its actually possibly to display the FPS in the game, but it seems pretty good unless the detail is really cranked up.

The Mac version got an upgrade early this year to a new cider version, and it does run a lot better. The difference between windows and Mac OS is not very noticeable anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.