Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swoosh0217

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2007
NW
I like the idea of having a memory card slot but on the video where it was doing a texting, playing video game and watching a video all at once?!?! I mean common who would be doing that?!? My 4S and most android devices are already a multi task phone but you gotta admit, some of these ideas are so ridiculous....

I've owned every generation of iPhones and 2 android devices (last one was my G2X), the reason why I went back to an iPhone (4S) is because of its SIMPLICITY. I don't need a widget for a dialer or widget to show my contacts or a widget that shows my calendar... I can simply open the app, do what I want with it and close it. That's all there is to it!

ajvizzgamer101

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2008
United States
I am not a fan of different slots, I think it takes away from the look. I do like how the camera is center, not only does it look better, it also doesn't get in the fingers way. The camera app needs that speed shot feature as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.