Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikemodena

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2005
Connecticut
FOR SALE:
Apple iBook G4
- 1.2 GHz PowerPC G4 Processor
- 12" Screen - 1024x768 res
- 1.25 GB of RAM - Apple Certified
- Airport Extreme Card - 802.11g
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Bluetooth
- 30GB HD
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 FireWire 400 Port
- 56.6kbps modem
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Video Out (Including Adapter) for External Monitor
- Audio/Headphone Out
- BATTERY HAS BEEN REPLACED THROUGH APPLE'S RECALL. IT HAS A 5+ HOUR BATTERY LIFE!!
- Combo Drive -- DVD Reader/CD Burner/CD Reader

I AM SELLING THIS IBOOK BECAUSE I AM LOOKING TO UPGRADE TO A POWERMAC G5. IT WAS PURCHASED IN DECEMBER WITH APPLECARE INCLUDED. APPLECARE WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE NEW OWNER ON MONDAY. APPLECARE HAS 2.5 YEARS LEFT ON IT!! THIS IBOOK HAS NO SCRATCHES OR BLEMISHES, NO DEAD PIXELS, IT IS IN ABSOLUTE MINT CONDITION! I HAVE UPGRADED THE RAM TO MAXIMUM CAPACITY AND INCLUDED A BLUETOOTH DONGLE FOR USE WITH A PHONE OR BLUETOOTH MOUSE AND KEYBOARD. IT COMES IN THE ORIGINAL BOX WITH POWER CHORD, APPLE USB MOUSE, OWNER'S MANUAL, AIRPORT DRIVER CD, AND A COPY OF ILIFE 05 AND MAC OS X TIGER 10.4.

Sorry for the caps, but my mom typed it in caps when she listed it and I just copied it from eBay.

Over 2000 positive feedbacks, along with a paper with my MacRumors handle and her ebay name written on it, so you know this is mine!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5223821635&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.