PDA

View Full Version : Clanmacrumors

diorio
Nov 7, 2002, 03:33 PM
Clanmacrumors needs more members. If you are interested in Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Tactical Ops, Marathon Resurrection, Shadowbane, or Elite force, please sign up. Here is the link. Clanmacrumors forums (http://clanmacrumors.myikonboard.com/viewboard.php) Post in the Enlistment forum and you will be updated on the Clan Roster that can be found here.Clan Roster (http://clanmacrumors.blogspot.com/).

Nonylus
May 25, 2005, 02:07 PM
Good luck for your TO squad especially ;)

I hope we meet someday you {MR} and us 'm4k' (Mac 4 Killers which is a French Mac Gamerz Clan ;) )

WhiteSavage
May 25, 2005, 05:16 PM
Same with us [G5] Team G5, we dont play any of those games (Mostly FPS)... but perhaps someday ;)

bokdol
Jun 30, 2005, 11:53 PM
what happen to this clan?

biohazard6969
Jul 1, 2005, 07:50 AM
i'm interested, i play warcraft 3 but when i try to go to your room it says that the channel is restricted. and your link is dead, it won't work for me, i've been lookin for a decent clan for a while now.

Veldek
Jul 1, 2005, 08:05 AM
i'm interested, i play warcraft 3 but when i try to go to your room it says that the channel is restricted. and your link is dead, it won't work for me, i've been lookin for a decent clan for a while now.Well, this thread is 3 years old, so there's a good chance this clan doesn't exist anymore. I didn't hear anything about them in the time I visit this site.

eXan
Jul 1, 2005, 08:23 AM
Well, this thread is 3 years old, so there's a good chance this clan doesn't exist anymore. I didn't hear anything about them in the time I visit this site.

ha! Well spotted! '2002' in the 1st post's date! :)

About Mac clans:

I have just beed accepted to Team Apple (4x4 Evolution 2) :D

biohazard6969
Jul 1, 2005, 09:41 AM
wtf why would you revive a post thats 3 years old :confused:

bokdol
Jul 1, 2005, 01:11 PM
wtf why would you revive a post thats 3 years old :confused:

sorry i was looking for informantion for mac clans

Veldek
Jul 1, 2005, 03:40 PM
sorry i was looking for informantion for mac clansNo need to apologize, it wasn't you but Nonylus who revived this thread. And these things happen, so even Nonylus needn't feel bad. Everyone just has to have a look at the date from time to time. ;)

t0ast
Jul 2, 2005, 02:07 PM
I have just beed accepted to Team Apple (4x4 Evolution 2) :D

I play EVO 2 once in a while, and I'd like to have someone to play with... does Team Apple have a homepage? :cool:

vivalabazz
Oct 26, 2005, 06:34 PM
:) ! VENTRILO SERVER FOR TAC OPS !:)

Setup up this server for tac ops fans.

host/ip voice401.inx-gaming.co.uk
Port 3868