Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kazakh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 19, 2009
Hi,

Has anyone ever bought a replacement screen/lcd for iphone4?

I was trying to fix my home button issue last night by taking the phone apart, and somehow managed to crack the lcd.

I searched on ebay, but it seems like the pre-assembled piece should consist of 3 part? LCD, Glass, Digitizer?

Some mention that it comes with three part, some do not - so I was hoping to see someone who had the experience and knows a good seller.

thanks very much.

Jburnette87

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2012
Mobile,AL
GadgetFix from eBay is a reputable seller. Dealt with them several times,no issues. Find the LCD/digitizer assembly. It's simple enough.

AutomaticHaze

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2008
Texas
Got mine through Pacific Toy on Amazon. Could not have been more happy, two day shipping and with everything included.

wxd88

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2012
from elecroniquecigarette.com

Hi,

Has anyone ever bought a replacement screen/lcd for iphone4?

I was trying to fix my home button issue last night by taking the phone apart, and somehow managed to crack the lcd.

I searched on ebay, but it seems like the pre-assembled piece should consist of 3 part? LCD, Glass, Digitizer?

Some mention that it comes with three part, some do not - so I was hoping to see someone who had the experience and knows a good seller.

thanks very much.

you can go to elecroniquecigarette.com to look for the lcd ,and i think you can find the good goods for you.

kazakh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 19, 2009
Got mine through Pacific Toy on Amazon. Could not have been more happy, two day shipping and with everything included.

yeah, amazon was my #1 choice, but I couldn't find anything there from Pacific Toy except a lime green cover.. oh well, thanks anyways

AutomaticHaze

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2008
Texas
yeah, amazon was my #1 choice, but I couldn't find anything there from Pacific Toy except a lime green cover.. oh well, thanks anyways

That's really odd. We've ordered from Pacific Toy multiple times for different colors for my friends and coworkers. I did a search and could not find any other colors either. They must have recently stopped providing. Sorry bud!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.