Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tcuguy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
Right? Or how else would one go about selling an accessory for iDevices? Is there like a yearly fee you can pay, or advertising on the top banners?

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
Members who meet certain requirements (membership time, participation, etc.) can post in the Marketplace forums. I'm guessing you tried to sell something in the forums and it was deleted?

tcuguy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
Members who meet certain requirements (membership time, participation, etc.) can post in the Marketplace forums. I'm guessing you tried to sell something in the forums and it was deleted?

No because I'm sure it would plus I don't want to brake any rules :)

I have a product that I'm making and was just wondering how to go about advertising on here since there is a lot of activity on this forum!

----------

There is a vendor status, with specific requirements. You'll find info in the Forum Rules, specifically this section, under "Exceptions".

You can also advertise on MR. Use the Contact Us form and someone will get back to you with details.

Fantastic! That advertising form was just what I needed! Sending an e-mail right now :)

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.