PDA

View Full Version : Mobgr

Mobgr
Jul 12, 2012, 03:36 AM
I have just upgraded to Lion only to discover that my MS Office will not work. Is there a problem with pre 2004 versions?

Thanks everyone I have to update to a later version.

GGJstudios
Jul 12, 2012, 04:16 AM
I have just upgraded to Lion only to discover that my MS Office will not work. Is there a problem with pre 2004 versions?
What version do you have?

Also, you may have better success in attracting responses to your thread, and you'll make your thread easier to find for those browsing the forum for the same answers, if you change your thread title to something more descriptive. To do so, click the "Edit" button on your original post, then click "Go Advanced" and you will see where to edit the thread title.

Bear
Jul 12, 2012, 08:44 AM
I have just upgraded to Lion only to discover that my MS Office will not work. Is there a problem with pre 2004 versions?Lion does not have Rosetta and therefore cannot run PowerPC only software.

Since the Intel transition was announced mid 2005 any software older than that (and even some software released shortly after that) will not be able to run on Lion (or later). If you need office, I suggest buying the latest version.