PDA

View Full Version : Batman Begins and Dark Knight $9.99

pedz
Jul 14, 2012, 08:53 AM
Apologies if posted elsewhere, did a search but couldn't find it.

If anyone is interested, noticed last night that Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are only $9.99 to purchase in iTunes (HD version), you can guess why :) Includes documentaries and extras for each.

I have been collecting movies by buying Blu Rays, but have been considering starting to buy movies in iTunes with the new iCould model. Figured this was a good deal to get started (I own DVD versions). Now if apple would just make the extras visible from the cloud i would be all set, one day!

radiogoober
Jul 14, 2012, 09:13 AM
Apologies if posted elsewhere, did a search but couldn't find it.

If anyone is interested, noticed last night that Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are only $9.99 to purchase in iTunes (HD version), you can guess why :) Includes documentaries and extras for each.

I have been collecting movies by buying Blu Rays, but have been considering starting to buy movies in iTunes with the new iCould model. Figured this was a good deal to get started (I own DVD versions). Now if apple would just make the extras visible from the cloud i would be all set, one day!

Just keep in mind that you can only ever view these movies on Apple devices.

Also, I just checked for you on Amazon. Batman Begins is $9.99 for the BluRay, and The Dark Knight is $12.99 for the BluRay. Free shipping.

pedz
Jul 14, 2012, 09:15 AM
I am aware of that, which is why I never bought on iTunes in the past. But I am willing to live with that limitation for the convenience of playing the movie from the cloud and downloading it whenever I want.

sfilingeri
Jul 19, 2012, 11:46 AM
I purchased them also, I have been a big collector of DVDs and Blu-rays but I am getting tired of finding space for them and keeping track of who borrows what.

I doubt I will go back to buying disks anytime soon.

andymodem
Jul 22, 2012, 07:30 PM
Best Buy is running a promo right now to get a $5 off coupon good for all Blu Rays $9.99 and up when you bring in a DVD to trade in.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat271900050030&type=category

GarrettL1979
Jul 22, 2012, 08:07 PM
Best Buy is running a promo right now to get a $5 off coupon good for all Blu Rays $9.99 and up when you bring in a DVD to trade in.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat271900050030&type=category

I heard best buy is also accepting burned DVD copies of movies. Just make sure the name of the movie is clearly written on the disk.

Rideherhard
Jul 22, 2012, 08:21 PM
this movies soundtrack is so good that you gotta have it on blu ray... you'll lose out on much better sound.

HipHopTrex
Jul 22, 2012, 09:26 PM
this movies soundtrack is so good that you gotta have it on blu ray... you'll lose out on much better sound.
I agree entirely.

While I love having iTunes in the cloud for all my movies now.. I really don't feel like paying for some twice. And this is one of those instances. I love Nolan, and literally all his movies. But I just really don't want to pay for them in the cloud.