Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rococoloco

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2005
Hey,
New user here, and im very impressed with my system so far.
One thing though, the screen is hurting my eyes!

I have it on the highest "native" setting, but on some sites the text is just too small, and after a while I get headaches, prehaps its wise to say at this point that I have perfect vision.

When I switch to a smaller resolution the screen just seems very blury to me, I have fiddled around with a few options like text smoother, but nothing improves it for me.
Can anyone help?
Thank you!

andy89

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2005
Kent, England
rococoloco said:
Hey,

I have it on the highest "native" setting, but on some sites the text is just too small, and after a while I get headaches, prehaps its wise to say at this point that I have perfect vision.

When I switch to a smaller resolution the screen just seems very blury to me, I have fiddled around with a few options like text smoother, but nothing improves it for me.
Can anyone help?
Thank you!

Why dont you just make the text bigger?

You can do this in safari by going to View>Text size

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
rococoloco said:
Hey,

Can anyone help?
Thank you!
lcd screens only look best at native or 1/4th native resolution, so you'd probably be best using it at 1680x1050 and increasing your browser's text size (apple key and the + key in safari)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.