PDA

View Full Version : 450 mbit/s Wifi?

JohnDoe98
Jul 16, 2012, 08:15 AM
Anyone managing to get 450 Mbit/s transmit rate in ML GM (3x3 MIMO)? I got it fine on Lion with my RMBP and without changing any of my Time Capsule configurations I'm only reaching a 300 Mbit/s transmit rate under Mountain Lion.

Just wanted to see if anyone else is capable of the higher transmit rates in ML since I can't seem to pinpoint the issue with my network.

JD92
Jul 16, 2012, 12:28 PM
Anyone managing to get 450 Mbit/s transmit rate in ML GM (3x3 MIMO)? I got it fine on Lion with my RMBP and without changing any of my Time Capsule configurations I'm only reaching a 300 Mbit/s transmit rate under Mountain Lion.

Just wanted to see if anyone else is capable of the higher transmit rates in ML since I can't seem to pinpoint the issue with my network.

I'm using a 2011 MacBook Pro with the GM and when I alt-click the Airport icon it's quoting a 450 transmit rate no problem when connected to my 5GHz Time Capsule (4th generation) network.

JohnDoe98
Jul 16, 2012, 01:34 PM
I'm using a 2011 MacBook Pro with the GM and when I alt-click the Airport icon it's quoting a 450 transmit rate no problem when connected to my 5GHz Time Capsule (4th generation) network.

Interesting. Thanks for checking.