Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skubish

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Why is Apple's clock ten minutes fast?
When I check my order status the timing of the last update is always 10 minutes ahead of the current time.

spinne1

macrumors 6502a
skubish said:
Why is Apple's clock ten minutes fast?
When I check my order status the timing of the last update is always 10 minutes ahead of the current time.

How do you think Apple keeps coming up with such innovative ideas? They are not even existing in our space-time continuim. They simply sneak around in other R & D departments in another phase so they are invisible ten minutes ahead of the rest of us! These ideas are quickly stolen, the original ideas altered so that the other companies flop, and then Apple releases the ideas as their own! Brilliant!

Sean7512

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2005
spinne1 said:
How do you think Apple keeps coming up with such innovative ideas? They are not even existing in our space-time continuim. They simply sneak around in other R & D departments in another phase so they are invisible ten minutes ahead of the rest of us! These ideas are quickly stolen, the original ideas altered so that the other companies flop, and then Apple releases the ideas as their own! Brilliant!

HAHA, nice!!

OryHara

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2004
San Bruno, CA
spinne1 said:
LO ***** L

zulgand04

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2002
Northborough, MA
spinne1 said:

"Oh $#&%, they've caught on. Maybe i'll change processors again to throw them off... hmmm na already did that." Steve Jobs :rolleyes:

lol but seriously thats a pretty good theory

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.