Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
This should leave a nice image in your head and ruin any plans you had of getting intimate with your significant other and/or self tonight.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/obese-woman-loses-weight-marathon-sex-article-1.1116995

The heaviest woman in the world is using an unusual method to shed serious pounds - sex.
"I sweat off loads of calories," 600-pound Pauline Potter revealed in an interview with UK magazine Closer this month. "I call it 'sexercise.'"
Potter, 47, became the Guiness World Record holder for heaviest woman last year when she weighed in at 700 pounds, but she’s managed to lose nearly 100 pounds in the last year by rekindling her romance with her ex-husband Alex.
Married for three years, they split in 2008 but reunited when he heard about her Guiness title last year. It didn’t take long for them to land in bed together - repeatedly.

"I hadn’t had sex in three years, but we did it six times!" she told the magazine, adding they now make love between two and seven times per day. "He took charge as I couldn’t move much, but he was so attentive."

"I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session. It’s great exercise just jiggling around," she told the magazine. "My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me."

"It’s hard to position her and find her pleasure spots as she has a lot of fat in the pelvic area," he told the magazine. "But it turns me on knowing she’s satisfied. Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe."

mentaluproar

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2010
Ohio, USA
Be sure to ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough for sexercise.

I don't understand how the Guinness record does anything. Is it like banging a celebrity now? I thought only elementary school kids cared about that book. Around middle to high school, we moved on to darwin awards.

thatoneguy82

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
Beach Cities, CA
Wow. I'm really have bad images after clicking on that link.

On another hand, with a woman that big, you'd better be hung like a horse to even reach much less pleasure her.

RKO

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2008
Wow. I'm really have bad images after clicking on that link.

On another hand, with a woman that big, you'd better be hung like a horse to even reach much less pleasure her.

Still doesn't make me wanna go there.

Dr McKay

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2010
Kirkland
20-do-not-want.jpg

ann713

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2008
California
“I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session. It’s great exercise just jiggling around,” she told the magazine.

:D

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
Yo momma's so fat,
she makes Free Willy look like a tic tac

Yo momma's so fat,
when she walked in front of the TV I missed 3 commercials

when she goes to a restaurant she gets and estimate

when she goes to an all you can eat buffet, they have to install speed bumps.

I had to take a train and two busses just to get on her good side.

her belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual motion machine.

when she was diagnosed with the flesh eating disease, the doctor gave her 5 years to live.

Yo momma's so fat,
she's got smaller fat women orbiting around her.

:)

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
And just when I thought MacRumors had some members who were ever so slightly mature ...

Tolerance: A lost art.

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
Kinda hard to make fun of a woman for trying to lose weight. No matter how disgusting the way she chooses to do it is.

Of course, since what has been seen cannot be unseen, I will refrain from clicking the link.

Big-TDI-Guy

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2007
I agree with Knight WRX - however I did see the article last week, so in spite of her positive efforts - the explicit detail provided by the husband was a bit much.

After reading it, I closed my eyes, and violently shook my head about while screaming "Etch-A-Sketch" over and over.

Apart from some minor drain bamage, I think it helped!

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
I saw this story a couple of weeks ago on a local radio stations webpage and what stood out for me was the following:

Pauline feels confident that her “bumping uglies” diet will continue to help her achieve an ideal weight of 532 pounds, and she has encouraged Alex to visit more frequently to help speed up the process.

source

Isn't that the ideal weight of a blue whale?:confused::confused::confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.