PDA

View Full Version : repair permissions software raid

chevalier433
Jul 20, 2012, 08:38 AM
Finally mountain lion GM support repair permission in software raid compare to lion.

duky
Jul 25, 2012, 11:12 AM
Did you upgrade from Lion to ML on your computer with software RAID? I'm trying to do so and for some reason my Mac mini just won't take the install. Gets to the point where the computer needs to restart and then it just reboots into Lion. See any of this behavior with your computer when you upgraded?

Julien
Jul 25, 2012, 11:58 AM
Did you upgrade from Lion to ML on your computer with software RAID? I'm trying to do so and for some reason my Mac mini just won't take the install. Gets to the point where the computer needs to restart and then it just reboots into Lion. See any of this behavior with your computer when you upgraded?

I just upgraded on my MacPro from Lion to ML with a software RAID with no problems.

duky
Jul 26, 2012, 11:05 AM
I just upgraded on my MacPro from Lion to ML with a software RAID with no problems.

I don't know what the deal was with my system but nothing would work to make the Installer work. Ended up having to erase the drive and do a clean install :s