PDA

View Full Version : How to disable Mac Os X Lionīs reverse scrolling on a late 2007 macbook?

Pavel Gudkov
Jul 20, 2012, 03:59 PM
Hello MacRumors Forumers!

I have recently installed Mac Os X Lion on my late 2007 macbook, and i wonder if it is possible to disable a reverse scrolling feature ?

Thank you in advance!

Pavel Gudkov , Norway

MacDawg
Jul 20, 2012, 04:01 PM
Should be under System Preferences -> Mouse -> Point & Click -> Scroll Direction (check box)

mrsir2009
Jul 20, 2012, 04:02 PM
System Preferences > Trackpad > Scroll & Zoom > Un-tick the "Scroll Direction: Natural" box :)

Pavel Gudkov
Jul 20, 2012, 04:05 PM
System Preferences > Trackpad > Scroll & Zoom > Un-tick the "Scroll Direction: Natural" box :)

The problem is that there is no "Scroll Direction" option in older MacBooks, so i am not able to change to "Natural".

Are there any other ways to change the scroll direction?

Thank you!

Pavel Gudkov , Norway

mrsir2009
Jul 20, 2012, 05:03 PM
The problem is that there is no "Scroll Direction" option in older MacBooks, so i am not able to change to "Natural".

Are there any other ways to change the scroll direction?

Thank you!

Pavel Gudkov , Norway

Guts... That sucks :( You could download Better Touch Tool (http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/32953/bettertouchtool/) and try to make a new gesture for scrolling, overriding the default one. I'm not too sure if Better Touch Tool works with those older trackpads with the button, but it's worth a shot, yeah?

Pavel Gudkov
Jul 20, 2012, 06:01 PM
Guts... That sucks :( You could download Better Touch Tool (http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/32953/bettertouchtool/) and try to make a new gesture for scrolling, overriding the default one. I'm not too sure if Better Touch Tool works with those older trackpads with the button, but it's worth a shot, yeah?

mrsir2009,

I downloaded an application called "Scroll Reverser". Scrolling works perfectly now, exactly as i am used to!

Best Regards!

Pavel Gudkov , Norway

mrsir2009
Jul 20, 2012, 10:46 PM
mrsir2009,

I downloaded an application called "Scroll Reverser". Scrolling works perfectly now, exactly as i am used to!

Best Regards!

Pavel Gudkov , Norway

That's good to hear :)