Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
Can I still get Applecare for my 500 mhz G3 iBook. I have not done anything to void its warrenty. Can I?

Spanky Deluxe

macrumors demi-god
Mar 17, 2005
London, UK
reberto said:
Can I still get Applecare for my 500 mhz G3 iBook. I have not done anything to void its warrenty. Can I?

I think you have to be within the product's warranty period to be able to purchase extended warranty, i.e. if its less than one year old then you can buy extended warranty or 'Applecare'.

In otherwords... no.

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
Spanky Deluxe said:
I think you have to be within the product's warranty period to be able to purchase extended warranty, i.e. if its less than one year old then you can buy extended warranty or 'Applecare'.

In otherwords... no.
The offer to fix logicboard issues on qualifying iBooks expired in March of this year and/or 3 years after purchase of the iBook. Read: http://www.apple.com/support/ibook/faq/ If you suspect this is the issue with yours, you might want to give AppleCare a call. It wouldn't hurt. Other than that, I don't think you have much to go with.
X

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.