Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tritons

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2011
Hei
I bought Retina MBP and my sister 13'' Ultimate Air and I had microfiber cloth but she didn't so I'm wondering if there was something wrong with package or Apple just dosn't add microfiber cloth in Air's packaging.
Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, I have planty of them but I want to know why.

*sorry for bad english

barredfreak

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2012
That is interesting. I suppose that Apple has removed the cleaning cloth from new Airs. To be safe, I'd ask someone at Apple to confirm this, though.

Tritons

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2011
yeah I find it pretty weird too! I have a couple of them so it doesn't really bother me but I don't understand why they don't include it with the MBA :confused:

May be because of the glass screen on Retina Macbook you need it way more often?

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Because the air is far more sensitive to pricing and 1 million (or whatever) mf's equals xx dollars in cost they save.....

Some high end lux cars include a free iPad loaded with owners manual, the bottom model in the line includes a paper one....no diff....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.