Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stiligFox

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2009
I liked it a lot! Very well done, and for most part very smooth.

The only thing I noticed is that some frames are darker/lighter than others; I think that setting your camera in manual, and turning off auto ISO and aperture should help limit that... Also a remote shutter and an extra heavy tripod should limit camera movement.

Other than that I really enjoyed it!

WRP

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2011
Boston
You need a sturdier tripod. You have auto something turned on in a couple of those for sure. You sensor needs cleaning as well.

All in all I like it. Fix those 3 things and you'll have much more success!

handsome pete

macrumors 68000
Aug 15, 2008
Pretty good. Like other have said, there's some flicker in those shots. And a more stable camera would help as well.

Really great timelapses are also about the subject matter. While there's nothing wrong with the locations and angles you used, there's nothing overly exciting about them either. There's no great evolution over time.

heyimandy

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2012
Toronto, ON
As covered above I'd clean your lens and get the camera mounted a little tighter. On another note I'd love the filter your using on the beginning. It will help the footage pop more with out film graininess.

Otherwise looks awesome. Great composition. Keep it up!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.