PDA

View Full Version : Moleskine Notebooks

oldschool
Jul 31, 2005, 01:29 AM
Does anybody use moleskine notebooks? They're overpriced and overhyped but i think i'm addicted.

Official Site
www.moleskine.com

Blog Dedicated to them
www.moleskinerie.com

Dandaman
Jul 31, 2005, 01:48 AM
i got one. i like using it to either take notes or jot down ideas i have. overpriced? yeah, a bit. like it, but not addicted to it.

devilot
Jul 31, 2005, 01:55 AM
I have a little one, its pages are unlined... It's my "little black book." I keep all sorts of random notes and tidbits in there. :D If I had more money, all of my journals and notebooks and addy books would be moleskines!

firestarter
Jul 31, 2005, 08:11 AM
Yeah, they rule.

I've got a few of the small ruled ones. I use them for my log/notebook at work (we get free stationary, but this is much better quality and cooler).

I also have a couple of slightly bigger squared ones. I use one of these at home to note down computer setup details.

toaster_oven
Aug 1, 2005, 10:25 PM
yeah- they're great... i have a couple- note page and the sketch book... it's discreet enough for me to jot down notes at work (non-work related notes)... and i do some sketching with water colors... perfect size for carrying in my pocket ( i don't get to be that creative at work... just one more year and i'll be in grad school... then i can do all the crazy arty things i've been saving up for the past few years in these little things...)

overpriced? yeah, but sooooo great...

-to