PDA

View Full Version : Ok, tomorrow is the day!

djrod
Jul 24, 2012, 03:36 PM
From the financial report:

“We’re thrilled with record sales of 17 million iPads in the June quarter,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “We’ve also just updated the entire MacBook line, will release Mountain Lion tomorrow and will be launching iOS 6 this Fall. We are also really looking forward to the amazing new products we’ve got in the pipeline.”

Michaelgtrusa
Jul 24, 2012, 03:37 PM
True... http://9to5mac.com/2012/07/24/apple-confirms-os-x-mountain-lion-available-tomorrow-on-the-mac-app-store-for-19-99

cambookpro
Jul 24, 2012, 03:42 PM
Now we need the time, so we can all wake up at just the right point to download it :p

aaronvan
Jul 24, 2012, 03:44 PM
Now we need the time, so we can all wake up at just the right point to download it :p

Wake up? I'll be clicking refresh all night long! :D

WardC
Jul 24, 2012, 03:46 PM
Wake up? I'll be clicking refresh all night long! :D

Calm down kids. It's not like a Mac OS 8 beta or anything ;-)

cambookpro
Jul 24, 2012, 03:52 PM
Calm down kids. It's not like a Mac OS 8 beta or anything ;-)

OS 8 beta? Pfft, lightweight ;)
I'm all for the pre-alphas.

On a slightly more serious note, I loved OS 8 :o

WhackyNinja
Jul 24, 2012, 03:52 PM
...Well guess Im not getting any sleep tonight ;D I have my credit card ready...and my Macbook is ready....MOUNTAIN LION TAKE ME AWAY!

SumoHamster
Jul 24, 2012, 03:56 PM
...Well guess Im not getting any sleep tonight ;D I have my credit card ready...and my Macbook is ready....MOUNTAIN LION TAKE ME AWAY!

Credit card ready? I am just ready to enter in my Apple ID password :)

WhackyNinja
Jul 24, 2012, 03:58 PM
Credit card ready? I am just ready to enter in my Apple ID password :)

I already have my credit card on file :D but Im just saying its ready to buy ML! :)

chilady1
Jul 24, 2012, 04:09 PM
I recognize that many of you will think this is a stupid question, however, being new to the MacWorld and updates I just want to make sure of this.

Upgrading to ML will be as simple as going to the App Store, searching for ML and when it appears, purchasing? Correct?

I just want to make sure I am going to the right place to get the latest OS. Thanks for your responses and stop laughing at me if you are. LOL!:confused:

slynger
Jul 24, 2012, 04:13 PM
I recognize that many of you will think this is a stupid question, however, being new to the MacWorld and updates I just want to make sure of this.

Upgrading to ML will be as simple as going to the App Store, searching for ML and when it appears, purchasing? Correct?

I just want to make sure I am going to the right place to get the latest OS. Thanks for your responses and stop laughing at me if you are. LOL!:confused:

yes, it will be that simple.

WhackyNinja
Jul 24, 2012, 04:14 PM

Correct-a-mundo. Most likely the OS X ML will be on the front page of the App Store so it won't be hard to find :D

jakebechtold
Jul 24, 2012, 04:19 PM
If I recall correctly, I was able to download Lion at 8am of release day (9A/EDT, 6A/PDT). I willing to bet that's the time it'll get released again... but hey! I'm just a geek anxious to download ML. :D

maflynn
Jul 24, 2012, 04:28 PM
Please use the front page thread http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1409818